Reviews for For the Maiden
letmetakeyourpicturebaby chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
oh my god! (this sounds really rude) but are you crazy? you can't just leave the story like this? I am dying to know what's going on? what? update?
PLEASE I BEG OF YOU
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
Update soon please
Anna chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
This fic has to be one of my favorite fanfics of all time and I am DYING to know the ending. I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES SO MUCH! You're an amazing author :) :) Please, if you can, give us one more chapter! AUSTIN HAS TO BEAT DICKHEAD CHRISTOPHER!
Twitter: ausllylover88
GuestD chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Omg! Love the story but killer cliffhanger! Any chance you can pick this story back up? I know it's been awhile but it's such a great story!
Readwritelove chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Please don't abandon this piece! I'm addicted to it and I need to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Nooooo! No ending? Please update even though it's been forever!
It's too good to not finish
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
reallllllly hope u continue this 3
PLEASE chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ITS BEEN FOREVER WE JUST WANT THE ENDING!
hottylotty627 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Please tell me that you are going to finish this. So much suspense!
ashlee chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Aww omg ive just read your story and i think its sooo good! I love the characters charlie and kenzie so much theyre soo cute! And austin and ally are perfection! Pleaseee update soon i literally love this story its definitely one of my favorites!
foodandbooksandthings chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
DUDE. DUDE. ONE MORE CHAPTER. THAT'S ALL. I NEED IT.
I freaking love your work.
raeganb123 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
NO! One more measly chapter and then you don't update? You're killing me with this! Austin and Ally aren't official, Christopher isn't crying and/or being maimed right now, Kenzie and Charlie aren't making cute British-accented babies yet! You just HAVE to publish the last chapter pretty pretty please!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
I'm really sorry if I'm bothering you, but I was wondering when the next chapter will be published? I can't wait for the ending (even though it'll be bitter-sweet because I ADORE your writing style).
Nemo the Mermaid chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
You are slowly killing me here! I've re-read this story 3 times now and I seriously cannot wait until the next update! Please please pretty please make it soon?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Please please PLEASE keep going with this one. This story is one of the few things that bring me happiness... Just, finish strong and dramatic, but keep the style. Keep the love