Reviews for Ai no Koinu
oneechan19 chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
I like this story! This chapter was kinda short, though. Can't wait for the next! _
DemonBlade chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
SUGOI! you got more up! yay! i really loved thid chapter. very interesting...soooo, what's in the package?
amarielmoon chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
lol oh i dont mind waiting, whats that saying "what is worth waiting for it worth dieing for" oh wait no no.. its "some of the most extrodinary things in this life are worth waiting you whole life to see" yea thats it! got im 19 and i think im getting alshimers already scary thought. but so far your doing great keep it up, and ill still be looking for update everyday so i dont miss one second to read this. :D keep it up!
Cataluna chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
This is the review for the NC-17 version. Girl... *purrs* that was one hell of a sponge bath. Lemony delicious! Bring on part 2 soon or I'll bug you on the forum.
Jav-chan chapter 4 . 11/18/2002
*growls* You just HAD to put Kikyou in there didn't you! Yes, I am an avid Kikyou hater. Please tell me that she's gone from this story for good. Die bitch! Diiiieeee!

Other then that though great chapter!
Laura-chan chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
Finally you update! *cheers*

UAO! I'm sooooooo happy...

I'll read the lemon chap...I'm a little (little? O.O I'm 17!)italian hentai girl! :D

continue!

please, please, update sooner than this time!

luv ya *
Saya415 chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
Elora-chan! You updated! *cackles to herself* I just wanted to review the lemon version of this ficcie _; Gochisousama deshita! Very well written! I was fanning myself the whole way through this chapter. Also, thank you very very very much for sending me an alert that the new chapter was out _v You the bestest and keep up the great work!

Side Note: Some weirdness is going on with chapter 5 loaded on . Seems like some HTML coding problem.
ahhhh chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
is there any were ekse you'll be posting it cos my dam computer won't let me go their
bakabaka chapter 5 . 11/18/2002
Excellent! *dances happily* Always glad to see another chapter of a story as cool as this one, although I am sad the chapter was so short. I suppose I'll just have to start reading the unedited versions first _~ I liked the part where Inu goes to the door in his bathrobe...it was amusing to see the blackhair's reaction to the social norm violation :D One thing I will mention though, the formatting seems funny...somehow, all your html is odd and only has marks :/ Weird.
Dirty Vicar chapter 4 . 11/16/2002
wow! great job!

I really like the story a lot! i'm not a huge fan of lemon most of the time it just grosses me out -' but i really like the way u wrout this it has nice little flow to it! keep up the great work!
amarielmoon chapter 4 . 11/12/2002
hey you need to keep it up ive been waiting almost 2 months for you to update, everyday coming back to see if you did, this is so original, and unused that i want to know what happends later on. i think its an intresting twist that you kept kagome's prode in there considering what all she has gone threw. heaven knows id lose all hope and sanity if it was me. but keep it up your doing a good job. and UPDATE SOON! * sheepish smile* please?
Aurelia Lothlorien chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
and yet again-damn you sesshomaru! man, he is so evil! I actually feel kind of bad for kikyo in this fic(whic is saying alot, cuz I hate her) but, ah well, such is life.*long suffering sigh* great chapter though! woo, kagome and inuyasha kissed! yeah! *happy dance* great work!
Aurelia Lothlorien chapter 3 . 11/6/2002
evil sesshoumaru! eeeeeeeeevvvvvvvviiiiiilllll. and a bastard too. sheesh. heh, shippo makes good furniture though. . nice chapter!
Aurelia Lothlorien chapter 2 . 11/6/2002
Whoa, AWESOME first chapter! this au totally kicks ass(even if you didn't create the world, its still soo cool!) I like your writing style, and the storyline is great! wonderful chapter!
RenegadeAngel chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
NE! Anyone home!

Hello my dear!

You haven't updated in a while!

::weep:: I want to read more!

It is an interesting plot! _

Well, I hope you get the next chapter up sometime!

You are a great writer!