Reviews for Ai no Koinu
hana0maru chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
please continue
Alex chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
*nods in approval* Wow! Just when I was beginning to think that all the good fanfic writers were retired, you come along! I'm pretty impressed by this story and I'm hoping that the next chapter will be up sometime soon.
Saya415 chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
Ooh sooooooo good! But I want the 'unedited' NC-17 version! Maru-chan is so ecchi! Who would have guessed? It's always the quiet ones I tell you. Elora-chan, soon you'll be a lemon goddess too like Ookami-chan and Leloi-chan! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, okay?
Lord Cirenmas chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
Good Story.
RyuichiFanGirl chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
o.o moooooore onegai!
Enjaye chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
Hmm, omoshiroi. Though little hentai I am, I admit I had to skim through most of this chapter, only because I couldn't stand the thought of Sesshoumaru with his hands on Kagome, even if it was "clinical".

Ah hell, who am I kidding... if that was clinical, then I'm the Queen Mum. Most of the time I was wishing Inuyasha would take some initiative and slap Sesshoumaru's hands away, pull Kagome away from him... something! Why didn't Inuyasha do anything other than seethe, anyway? Is he that firmly wedged under Sess's thumb?

Next chapter, please? ) And while you're at it, could you maybe explain the concept of Shippo being Furniture? What, does Inuyasha set his plate on Shippo's head during meals, or something?
bakabaka chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
Yum... *purrs in approval* I wasn't really sure about this concept, but you've painted a very interesting, if twisted world here. Poor Kagome though, getting such an...inspection from Sesshoumaru X( (Although it's not like some of wouldn't mind being part of his harem...)

*yanks her mind out of the gutter*

Anyhow, I'm very intrigued and waiting more. If you need a place to host an UNedited version though, please feel free to ask - I've bought a domain specifically for linking to/hosting lemons now that FFN has becomed so bloodly censored (grrr...) But by all means, don't keep yourself from writing what you *meant* to just because it can't be posted here. We H-fans would bite you!
Calendar chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
Good chapter. *scowls* But ucky stuff with Sesshoumaru. Yuck. Only Inuyasha from now on, okay? Promise!
Amber chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Don't let nasty webmaven get you down! Write the story as you want to write it. Where did she think all the lemon's were going to go? Peaple still like to write them and peaple still like to read them. So do what you want and if you get any flames tell them that NC-17 file is gone so you are puting it as high as it can go.
Hazy Tomorrows chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
Very interesting read, I missed this the first time around. Facinating society you have thought up with all the different levels. How Kagome is still a virgin I am not too sure about, especially with the training that she has received that makes her go blank and co-operative when inspection is demanded.

I, too, am very distressed at the pulling of the NC17s but am pleased that you have reposted as a R. Do you have a link to the original unedited version
Cataluna chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
argh! sesshoumaru is such a pervert. too bad Inuyasha didn't give him a beating for messing with his pet. anyway, great chapter and please update soon!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15