Reviews for Ai no Koinu
Vampiress Yugure chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
EVIL! MORE! MORE I SAY!
inuCHIKITA5151 chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
OMG!THAT WAS SO GOOD!UPDATE SOON PLZ!
Miss Loquacious chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
Hey, wench, where's the updates eh? You'd better get a move on, or else all of us might gang together and do you in since we ain't gettin any chapters anyway...
KouseiJL chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
Uh oh...puppy's in trouble... Keep up the good work! It's an interesting piece and I can't wait to see where you take it!
ZFoxy chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
Ohh Write soon please! This cliffhanger is driving me bananas! That mean ol' Shesshomaru ruining a perfectly good and romantic moment! He had better not come between Inuyasha and Kagome!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 6 . 12/26/2005
It's too bad that you seem to have lost interest in this story. It's quite intersting.
little stuffs chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
Mya...

That's great then, I understand, they're going through it now but I feel that everythings gonna be alright.

Rough things happen all the time, its natural experience that.

We, reviewers support you all the way!

Cliffy's are worth for.

I like it better.

It excites a lot!

You're such a great writer, you know how to write stories well.

Its not everyday that you get to read fics as good as this one.

Oops, I mean I haven't even recieve any writer snacks.

What does it taste like anyway?

But than again, I don't think I wanna know because believe it or not this crazy reviewer has a wierd knack for eating the same food for years.

Le 'me let you know something, which some of my friends do know that I grew up with a small menu of food.

I'll tell you one, rice with hotdog and UFC banana katsup for years.

I only eat what I want to eat.

Its one of my crazy habits which I got for making some sort of oath when I was just a kid.

Keep on going!

Aja!

Mya...

As usual le 'me say what each reviewer would usually say and you must had known it before I even say it but I'll say it anyway: Please post up the next chap-chappie soon.

I do believe you would anyway!

I guess its a traditional way reviewers have.

Gambante!
theLilyLady chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
Man Sesshomaru is such a bastard! Oh well, someone's gotta be...and such a lovely asshole he makes too. Sigh, is this gonna turn out to have a total rebellion of the Pets, resulting in some social warfare etc? Cause as long as you continue with that Inu/Kag loving that you do so well, i really don't care what you do! But *ahem* i'm getting sidetracked. Great writing! _
aesthetickits chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
aw kawaii story, keep writing!
aesthetickits chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
nice story, keep writing
piratekittie chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
i read chapter six and already commented on it so since i cant comment again from that chapter i am commenting from this one. are you ever going to update? please do. pretty please? prettyprettypretty please? im sure many other people want you to update too but cant recomment on your story from chapter six, and havent thought of commenting from another chapter.

well please update soon.
piratekittie chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
hehe im here too! update soon!
RinRin-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
love you!
kingleby chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
this story is great! i love the idea! _ please continue!
fanficfan789456123 chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
love the story so far:)i can't wait for more:)
221 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »