Reviews for Ai no Koinu
Gold Paint chapter 6 . 11/3/2004
Oh...uncool! I don't think I would care to live in this world. No, not at all. "Furniture"? If I was there I would be...beheaded, forced into hard labor, and otherwise disliked for the rebilous side of me.
Ecchi-Inu chapter 6 . 10/26/2004
hey, good job with the fic so far. are kagome and inuyasha in the future or something? im just wondering. lost here. good story though. keep going!
CrysStar chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
I, Kagura Fuujinnomai, would like to tell everyone about how much I absolutely adore this fanfic and its wonderful authoress, Elora. This is by far the best lemonny-fun fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I do wish that Elora would speed up the pace at which she has been posting her new chapters. But I cannot say anything, as this chapter alone is 12 pages long. That is 6,449 words. While my longest chapter (Chapter 19 of K.I.D. "Two Hearts, Two Minds, One Love") Was 9 pages long with 3,178 words! I do wish that Elora's fic had as many chapters as K.I.D! Imagine that! 23 glorious chapters of Ai no Koinu! But it is just that, imagination. So I shall continue waiting in anticipation and reading each chapter with the highest form of admiration. I thank you, Elora for this beautiful work of art that has come to be known as Ai no Koinu. I hope that this review has made it clear to you how much I appreciate your work, as I can't think of a better form of praise. Please continue on, Elora. May the well of inspiration which you draw from never run dry. Ja ne, and thanks again.
Hizumi chapter 6 . 9/26/2004
Wonderful story. Please continue with it soon. :D
myinuyasha04 chapter 6 . 9/13/2004
uh oh... busted!
Riki chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
YES! Wow, I have been following this story for at least a year, and i just want to say IT'S AWESOME. I found it on iridescent dreams, and I like the lemon better..but the editing you did for was excellent. great story. I'm so glad you decided to take it up again.
Phantom Dark chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
*she bows* hello i am kamui nice to meet you i loved your story its so cool ill write ya later

hopefully a friend phantom dark kamui
Sammy-Chan04 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
YAY! I can't belive you updated. SO happy. Please update again soon.
Sesshomaru-is-my-master chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
don't stop up-date soon
Sammy-Chan04 chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
I love this stoy. I am soo glad that you updated! Please upste soon.
Level 3 chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
this is a wonderful story, i never thought u'd ever come back to it and i almost died in happiness when i saw it up! i had to re-read the whole thing again cuz i didnt know what was going on but it was enjoyable and worth it!
seikkyokuka chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
*throws Author Snack*

Update soon!
puppyears4me chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
hey i've beenn reading your story since it was out and i would just like to say, NO FAIR !you left me hangin for all that time n now you do it again( tears ) that's it i'm telling my mommy!lol ok well update soon great story! ja

puppyears
Bunny chapter 6 . 8/17/2004
Yippee! I finally found you! I had started reading your story on another site, and was dissappointed when I finished the 4th chappy, I'm sorry for your losses. I know how it feels. My grandpa, had a stroke, more like a bubble burst, in the front section of his brain. He is still in recovery. This happened last year, around June. I hope your friend is okay too. Can't wait for the next update!
Eru chapter 6 . 8/17/2004
Omg! Yay! I thank for updating! This story has always been one of my favorites and I was beginning to wonder if you had given up on it. ((I know how writers block can go sometimes)) And I must say these chapters rock! Thank you again for updating and I look forward to another chapter!

-Your crazy elf maiden