Reviews for Movie's Over
saiyanvegeta1648 chapter 4 . 6/2
Are other reviewer so blind that they can't get it in their brain that naruto was ignoring her all the time on the pretence of being busy and being with friends.

And naruto, did he even love her. Cause I don't think he ever did. If he would have loved her, then he could have seen how his absence and his drinking is taking a toll on her.

But no hope in this fic too.

Another naruto worship hinata bashing fic and nothing else.
ratedn777 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Okay I agree with LolaTheSea, I think if you explained the situation more it would help. Plus this reminds me of Miserable at Best, basically Hinata breaking up with Naruto for no real reason at all. Still the story has potential. I would like Hinata to realize that she was at fault but Naruto briefly moves on and she is the one who tries to win him back.
SkullDeathPain chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
I hope you continue your story. I love modern world naruhina! And I really wanna know how naruto is going to get her back! They are clearly soul mates. I just wanna see how you will continue the story with hinata in love with naruto and comfortable with kiba!
gummy b3ars chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
i'm glad you finally updated but it's too short though
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE.
gummy b3ars chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
More of this pls
EveJ Hina chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Yea, I'll stick
EveJ Hina chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Nice, I might stick wt this "Movie"
kika04 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Awwwww :-( and right when it wss getting really interesting. But its was a really good chapter. I hope its not to long for another chapter
D.Rider chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Update soon.
D.Rider chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
It's good,keep it up
narujordanna chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
still good though
unknown90s chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
can't wait for the next chapter
mz.demon-inuyasha chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
as much as i was reading this, can there please be a way to tell whose point of view was being told among who was talking? and to actually give detail on why things happened the way they did.
Shadow vortex chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I want more cause I know this will be awesome.