Reviews for Movie's Over
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE.
gummy b3ars chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
More of this pls
EveJ Hina chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Yea, I'll stick
EveJ Hina chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Nice, I might stick wt this "Movie"
kika04 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Awwwww :-( and right when it wss getting really interesting. But its was a really good chapter. I hope its not to long for another chapter
D.Rider chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Update soon.
D.Rider chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
It's good,keep it up
narujordanna chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
still good though
unknown90s chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
can't wait for the next chapter
mz.demon-inuyasha chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
as much as i was reading this, can there please be a way to tell whose point of view was being told among who was talking? and to actually give detail on why things happened the way they did.
Shadow vortex chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I want more cause I know this will be awesome.
kika04 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Realky good I like it olease continue
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Really she left him because he went to party with his friends? was he a bad bf? just because he went to party? did he take care of her? i mean leaving him because he is a mess after a party isn't enough. that can be fixed, and seeing what she was saying, that was the first time she actually said something to him about it. and it only happened on the weekends? i'm sorry but even i can accuse my bf going to have fun on the weekends! i mean each weekend he'd go out, ok, that isn't a big deal, hell she could even join him, he isn't cheating and isn't treating her bad, i'm sorry but that break up is completely BS. Naruto has every right rub whatever dirt he can get in her face!

And really naruto has every reason to be mad and pissed once he finds out she moved on, i'm guessing shortly after she broke up with him, she didn't even give him a second chance. I don't feel sorry for her and will not until naruto gets back at her. she doesn't deserve to feel the pain of those memories.

And fix the formatting, it is annoying, also put more detail.
unknown90s chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I love ur story. Please update soon...
Thy.nh chapter 1 . 9/25/2013