Reviews for Just a Doll
Nimbo Blanco chapter 4 . 2/6
Ahahahaha The end killed me. xD

Im really loving this! Your OC is fantastic, I really like him even when I use to hate when people pairs their OC with canon characters. You totally changed my mind there. This story totally should have lots of more reviews.
Draconian Master chapter 31 . 1/2
Amazing story!
Kitsune to Tenshi-chan chapter 31 . 10/4/2014
This is one of the best kuroshitsuji fanfics I have read in a while. I really loved it. I like undertaker I don't think he gets enough love in fanfics to be honest
The Yoshinator chapter 31 . 9/11/2014
Man, this was such an amazing Undertaker/oc fic! Thanks for writing this!
YuichiUzmaki chapter 31 . 8/3/2014
I NEVER review a story I've read but this one deserves it. I love this story sooooo much. Now I'm off to part 2!
helianthus0902 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This story really is amazing. I loooooovvvveeee it! I love Jase too. He's so cute. I'm gonna be following the sequel. Good job and good luck!
FrizzyKittyKins chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
beautiful story it touched my heart and i cant wait to red the other ones soon. Oh god your such a talented writer i wish i could write like you did.
TsukiNoKishi chapter 31 . 5/1/2014
Oh my... I'm so happy I read this, really 3
Where to begin, where to begin...

I LOVE Jase! I love how he seems to balance Undertaker so well, how smart and stubborn he is, even if he is shy and awkward at times, causing them to misunderstand it's other a bit. I really liked how their relationship worked and how Jase' inhibitions slowly went away. It seemed like a very natural progression. And how even after he and Undertaker slept together and pledged, they still went slowly, giving Jase the opportunity to fully wrap his head around his new life and their relationship, instead of him jumping Undertaker's bones whenever he got the chance.

Thinking how they spent seven years apart, tugs at my heart ;w; Even if altogether that might not seem as such a long time for someone immortal, Jase's perception of time hadn't change yet, and still, I couldn't think of them apart for so long. On a side note, I really liked how protective Eric had grown to be over Jase, after all those years. Seven years is a really long time, they had practically became family, and even if Jase wanted nothing more that go home with Undertaker, I had expected a bit more sadness from him for not seeing Eric and Alan so frequently any more.

On another note, Xenobia makes an amazing Undertaker and you can tell how much research has been put in this story, and it's remarkable! I loved how Undertaker gave up his doll project, after realizing the real nature of his Dolls, thanks to Jase and how that drove him to abandon it, instead of just doing it to settle down. Not that it couldn't happen, but his new insight about his Dolls, gave another strong reason why.

I loved Eric and Alan's teasing and Ronald and Will here. I'd like to see a bit more of them in the sequel *w* And the pledge I had read Xenobia fic about Eric's and Alan's pledge and I was really excited about Undertaker and Jase 3

You and Xenobia created a wonderful story and I had a wonderful time going through it 3

Sorry for my messy ramble, there were so many things I liked and wanted to point out, and I'm sure I missed many. Serves me right for reviewing at the end, but it's partially your guys fault for being so good, that I was not being able to interrupt reading the story XD
TsukiNoKishi chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Both you and Xenobia are amazing writers and I can already tell this is going to be amazing. And deprive me of sleep XD
On one hand I want to punch my self for waiting so long to read this, on the other hand, I'm kind of glad cause I get to read it in one go *w* or two maybe. I actually remember seeing Jase in Koji's gallery some time ago, I'm excited to actually get to read the story
ImperatrixTempore chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
This was the best thin I have read in a long time. Although I skipped the lemony parts. It's all very well written and I can't wait for the next part!
The way you write Jase and Chronus' romance is so beautiful and true that I don't want to ship anyone else canon, with Undertaker. Bravo!
Artemis Phantomhive chapter 31 . 3/15/2014
That was beautiful.

*sniff* I can't believe it's over! This has been such a good story. I want to reread it again and again!

But I'm glad there's going to be a sequel! I can't wait to see more of Jase and Undertaker. They are just too cute together!

This was a wonderful conclusion to an amazing story. Thank you!
Cake-Otaku chapter 31 . 3/15/2014
Ohhh that was such an amazing and beautiful story. It made me laugh and cry :)
I ok2 chapter 31 . 3/14/2014
Daaaawwww I love this story... It's so sweet :D
Phoenix of Starlight chapter 31 . 3/14/2014
Hahaha! Dude, you're really ending leaving us with 'I call it angel piss'? I'm so amused right now. XD

Lucky me I came in late and didn't have to wait long for the story to reach a fluffy, pleasant, (and hot) conclusion, but of course now I get to wait for the sequel. :p I'm sure it'll be wonderful.

I swear Eric's protectiveness towards Jase was adorable. XD And that Undertaker asked him if he was bothered by the old man creeping on his 'son.' That was great.

So it'll be Embracing Sin, hm? ;3 I'll keep my eyes wide open, Stickie!
Talinetia chapter 30 . 3/13/2014