Reviews for It's Not Sexism, Your Show Just Sucks
EveDuncan2 chapter 1 . 2/22
Awesome! The epic fight between the two best cartoon babies in the world I have been waiting to see! Pure genius!
Lazurman chapter 1 . 1/24
...I want, no, /NEED/ a collaboration between these two franchises!

Wait. What's this? 'The Simpsons Guy'?

o_o
O_O
*w*
\o/

HUZZAH!
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 1/11
Whatever happened to that baby with the unibrow... that seems ominous now.

Also, baby gun-fu is pretty awesome.
M chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Continue already
One Step Closer chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Please make a 2nd chapter! This is a great story!
DarkArmor chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Quite amusing throughout the whole thing. The best 'art' can come from the most insane ideas, as long as you are passionate about it.

Thanks for making me giggle.
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I loved it. Really hope this isn't just going to be a oneshot. Hope to see more.
Kal-NayahC chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Just made my day :)
Duquette7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Love this, I want to introduce it to my kitten so they can be adorable together, and go on crazy ninja adventures.
kyugan chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
For some reason I can envision Maggie becoming Stewie's Frenemy in the future if he actually goes through with his 'World Takeover' schemes. She'd probably be the one the Government would send in to wreck things at the last second.

Maggie: Really? A laboratory hidden inside an active volcano? Bond much?
Stewie: Don't judge me! I got it on sale! And there really is a nice view of the beach from he-OH GOD MY HAIR!
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
The world shall burn if the parents don't get the message soon...
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
You know you're insane, right? Admittedly, it's a brilliant kind of insane, but nuts none the less!

;P

Utterly fantastic work, AJT, if only for how Maggie just went to town on Stewie! I bet Brian would have killed to see the little shit take a beating like the one you had Maggie give Stewie!
Quathis chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Now there's a death match for the ages. My favorite part was Maggie pulling a knife out of somewhere to stop a diaper-pulled gun and followed up with a Krusty doll. That just made me laugh quite hard and I'm not entirely sure why. Nice job. Until next time.
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This is about that crossover in November isn't it.
Mazamba chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This is the most random piece of shit I've read in my life and I love it!