Reviews for I'll Be Seeing You
Fiona chapter 13 . 3/25
Omg that cliffhanger! Please update omg my fav story ever
Ausllya.k.aRaura chapter 13 . 3/25
You know that you should probably update now maybe a new long chapter will be good to me. I love this story so please please please update. I am pleading you so please update.
useless knowledge chapter 13 . 3/18
I wanted so badly for there to simply be a happy ending, with no strings attached. That would have been the quick ending to this story, and it still would have been acceptable. However, what you did in this chapter was intense. I enjoyed the twist thoroughly. I like that this story won't simply end on that note. I await the next chapter with baited breath.

I suspect that Austin's body is weak and frail since he hasn't moved in years and it'll take him quite a bit of time to be able to function and be self dependent. I want to see that transformation in him. I want to see how he gets acquainted with Ally again and if he breaks her heart. I want to just continue to read your story beginning to end, engrossing myself in your fantasy. However, I'll just have to suffer in silence till then :)
RASPBERRY LOVER chapter 13 . 3/16
Are you going to update this any time soon ?
moosiebell chapter 13 . 3/14
OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO Please tell me he get his memory back and PLEASE UPDATE SOONER. It took you 6 months to update last time! PLEASE UPATE SOON I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I CAN'T GO ANOTHER 6 MONTHS OH MY GOD PLEASE! Please, please, please please please...I'm begging you
ALongRomanceGoodbye chapter 13 . 3/10
I hope Austin remembers Ally. Poor girl lost her man to amnesia
BITCH I FUCKING HATE U! WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYT-T
LovingAUSLLY chapter 13 . 3/6
You got to be kidding mee.
withoutwings chapter 13 . 3/5
First of all, wow. Just wow. This story has been one of the most deep,beautiful, and heart wrenching stories I have ever read. I dont think I'll ever have enough words to tell you what an amazing tale this is.
This one person posted this comment and I just wanted to tell you that I think is it a great idea (unless it conflicts with your authors master plan ;D). They said "MAKE HIM EEMEBER IN HIS DREAMS THAT NIGHT THEN GET UP AND VISIT HER." not the best grammar, but we all are pretty shaken up by this work of art that you have woven. I do agree that it would be interesting if Austin remembered his dreams he previously stated he had about Ally (since it seems like he remembers everything BEFORE he was a ghosty spirit) and seek her out, maybe not even remembering the house. But wherever your artistic vision leads you, please follow. I don't want to be that kind of reviewer who says "OMG UPDATE ASAP" because I understand how that can be pressuring and overwhelming. But I will be here, sitting on the absolute edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter.
That was amazing. I have no words. Actually, I do: AUSTIN NEEDS TO REMEMBER OR ILL BE LIKE ALICE IN ALICE IN WONDERLAND AND NEVER STOP CRYING!
Love it! Please post more!
an-athletic-nerd chapter 13 . 2/28
Ouch!
ldwinnsumm chapter 13 . 2/26
NO! NO, NO, NO, NO! AUSTIN! I can't stop crying now!
stephanie-chibi chapter 13 . 2/22
Please continue this story! Its been so long since you have updated, and I really want this story to be completed. I love your writing style and the plot of this story is truly amazing. Please continue :(
Nanea chapter 13 . 2/18
This story sort of reminds me of "Just like Heaven" with both Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo... kind of the same story except the murder part and the dreams but everything else, around the same. I am OBSESSED with your stories! They are amazing, before I read this story I read 'Into the Army', another awesome story by the way! Anyways, you need, need to continue this story! It's amazing! I extremely want to know what happens next! I was balling when I read the murder scene, it seemed so realistic... the visual imagery is very on fleek! Your stories seem so realistic but then imaginary at the same time... your stories are so perfect! It seems that if this were real, it would happen. You are an amazing writer, the best fanfiction writer than anyone else I've read! And I should know because I'm completely obsessed with fafiction! So as I said before... PLEASE CONTINUE! I'M BEGGING YOU!

This might sound weird but... I love you! You are awesome