Reviews for Inevitable
Anna chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
They turned off the electricity but not the water?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Yay! I love the thought that Jesse got to live a happy life after the season finale. Wonderfully written. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
This was great!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Oh no! Poor Jesse. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
It would make sense that Jesse would have extreme PTSD after all he's been through. I like how you've incorporated that.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Wow. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Oh no! This is getting really good!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I just love reading about these two interacting with each other. It's so tense!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Poor Jesse. He's been through so much. I love how you express Walter conflict with the state of Jesse.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is great! I can't wait to read more :)
anna chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Well done, great story! :-)
Nightwalkerin86 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Really great story. I love the happy ending. Good work! ;)
Belle de Sainte Ange chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
:( Aw.

This was a sad chapter! But good, Very good. Will Jesse see Walt again? Could he ever - dare I say - forgive him for everything he's done/happened between them? I read this article on Breaking Bad where a psychologist was asked to analyze the characters in the series finale. She said that although Jesse would be suffering from trauma the rest of his life, he would most likely do everything in his power to 'forget' these two years ever happened. She said that eventually, the defense mechanism would be so strong, he'd come to forgive Walt and see him as the person who SAVED him rather than abused, hurt, manipulated, betrayed, etc. I thought that would be interesting! Haha and so in keeping with him too don't you think?

Especially in that last look they shared. Couldn't say it was forgiveness but... there seemed to be acknowledgement and appreciation. Sadness too. There was one reading of that scene where Jesse was actually waiting for Walt to get in the car with him! And that when he looked back he knew that Walt wanted him to go without him... Interesting.

Anyways! Keep updating:) I hope some reconciliation of some kind occurs between our beloved main characters!
sarahdunn619 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Still thoroughly enjoying this story. It's brilliant. Can't wait to read the next chapter!