Reviews for Loose Ends
justincbenedict chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is VERY good. So far, the only non-garbage on this site has come from you and Silver Spider. You also write better than Greg Rucka...
Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
"'Of course it's correct. I'm Batman.'" This is where I bow down to you with mirthful tears streaming down my face. From the very beginning of Cat-Tales, you have trapped me within your lovely web of stories and stunned me with the quality in which they've been written. You are an amazing genius, no doubt. If these stories haven't made it to the comic books yet, they should.
Kayli chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
hands down favorite. :)
Kayli chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
lol This is brillant-

"“Why is there a stolen generator in my living room?” Dick asked.

“A little more care with our adjectives,” Barbara chided. “It’s not stolen; it’s been re-localized.”

“Retroactively displaced,” Selina corrected.

“Ah, okay, what’s the bullshit euphemism for a stolen generator doing in my living room?” Dick repeated."

Okay so I have new favorite lines and these are them. In fact I think this might be my new favorite story. Its hysterical especially Bruce trying to restrain himself and the car joke thing. lol
Kayli chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
LOL (That's all that needs to be said about this chapter) Just LMAO! :) (In a good way, not a mean sarcastic way)
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
wow, 2002, it doesn't seem so long ago. You are very committed to your story
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
very good
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Pork in the treetops . . . That's from A Lion in Winter, right?
24isover chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
putting this on favs for this chapter alone. oh god! *grins*

the bruce/selina bickering...heehee. was this brought about by the realization that the leash looked mighty limp on the other end, so he needed another neck in it?

... and he brought out the checkbook. unbelievable. why does she put up with him?
Wispr chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Bruce, Selina, Barbara and Dick together is just a barrel of laughs. But at the same time you can really capture the emotion scares that Bruce and Dick have. Really good work.

Wispr
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
awesome, I think some of my husband and I's fights resemble this one
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
That was great! And I loved the mention of escrima- I used in one of my stories, too. It was really cool to see Bludhaven. And the epilogue was funny.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
"Of course it's correct. I'm Batman."

I was laughing along with them.
CalliopeMused chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
Amazing, as usual- the tension of Batman as the control freak brings emotions into play behind a stellar backdrop of action. There's one excellent story after another- to both you and your collaborating offer, I offer my sincerest compliments.
ussentinel chapter 5 . 9/30/2002
Quote: "Now I'm supposed to stand here, just stand here, while my boy takes on that monstrosity by himself."

Wowza! That line struck me, especially "...my boy." Those are two words that are very revealing about the Bruce/Dick relationship. You don't hear Batman toss out words like that often; if at all. Good revealation!

The way we went from scene to scene played out nicely. The mention of Englehart square was a nice touch! You have a working knowledge of the Bludhaven denizens and the burg itself! Bravo!

I'm pulling out my "Sherlock" cap for your next one!