Reviews for A Moment's Hesitation
IvyLovesWinchester chapter 1 . 6/20
Damn you Odin this is the proper way to Bring permanent peace between the two realms
Natalie Rushman chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Nice! Loved the ending! Not sure what I think about the Jane thing, but I've always been iffy on her as a character, myself. Really wasn't sure how you were gonna pull that off with anything but tragedy at the end. Well done.
Natalie Rushman chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
This is a really interesting take for the characters. Can't wait to see where you go next!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Neat. So this way, Maybe it's Loki who joins the Avengers one day? XD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
THIS IS GOOD 3333333
Elise chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Amazing, brilliant and extraordinary story. :) Thank you.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
That is one of the best written stories I have read. You took the idea that Loki found out he was Jotun and gave Loki loving parents on both realms, brothers for him on both worlds, explained the Jotuns at the coronation, got Loki to Midgard and Jane while having Loki be the misunderstood self sacrificing Hero and still have Thor learn the error of his ways without making Loki a villain. You even left open the door for Loki to join the Avengers. Please write a Avengers sequel maybe with TDW villain but no death of Frigga and Loki making a semi-permanent home on Earth while the Avengers and New Mexico group live. Please truly consider writing a Avengers sequel, you are such a talented storyteller and Loki and Earth need the Avengers and a happy ending romance wise and family wise for Loki.

If you do not wish to write a sequel please still continue writing Hero or redemption Loki stories.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Yay, happy endings make me happy! And the story is AMAZING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! There should be a sequel. Is there?
Ariana Deralte chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Such an interesting AU. Thanks for writing this.
PeaceHeather chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
I liked this story very much. It foods with my personal head canon that Loki wasn't just abandoned but was placed in the temple for a higher purpose (although my idea is different than yours).

Earlier I left a review on another story of yours, complaining because Frigga wasn't in it despite the summary. I think I was getting my summaries mixed up and thinking of this fic instead!

Well done. Really excellent story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Vendelyn Silverhawk chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
I'm a big fan of Alydia Rackham's Loki stories, and to date they have been my favorite, but I'm actually going to have to say that I like yours so much better. I adore your creativity with Loki's stories, and the way you keep everyone in character in this while making it your own. The worldbuilding you do with Jotunnheim and Asgard, as well as taking a road less traveled with Loki and Helblindi, is heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time, not to mention that your writing is beautifully insightful.
Everything about this story is perfect- especially the LOKANE! :D - would you ever consider extending it or writing a sequel? If not, I completely understand- it works perfectly on its own and I loved reading every word of it.

your faithful reader,

V.S.
pallyndrome chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Wow this story actually has made me quite emotional! I love it! :)
alaskan-dracolych chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Very well done.
Rachelle Lo chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Sweet ending. Perfect place to end.
tj chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Amazing :))
There doesn't seem to be enough really good and grounded fics where loki connects with jotunheim and reunites with his biological family.
Well there are those that portray him as the jotun prince who gets romantically involved with Thor...but :/ incest really isn't my cup of tea.
This is definitely one of my favourite loki-centered writings :)