Reviews for Missed Moment
Perfect!
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
His suggestion is sweet and well-meaning but it's also simplistic and naive. PTSD is serious business and can be incapacitating at best. She needs therapy to get herself better. It've be easier now that she's with Rick. A good support system is imperative.
I don't mean to be a buzz kill because the story was very warm and loving but it can also serve to bring this silent killer to our consciousness.
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
OMG YES HEADCANON ACCEPTED 18046120957029372% BLESS THIS FIC
headrush100 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Lovely! They're both getting to know how to be with each other in new ways. So well done! Thank you for the great read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Nice :-)
Dmarx chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Great expansion on that moment of panic.
lb chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Oh I love this. I really think she was experiencing some PTSD. This episode was great but so much happened that wasn't addressed. You did a great job handling this.
Caskett1960 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I saw that brief flash of panic when she was lying on the ground. Nice take on that scene.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Beautiful. I didn't even think about her PTSD. Duh. That had to have bothered her. Great catch about the scar.
andy-ho13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
cute and relatively spot on with characterization :)) i can soo imagine this scene. double rainbow to you
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This may not have been what you had in mind, but this is exactly what I was thinking. AMAZING, TWINSIE! Keep on writing, my dear, you rock at it :)