Reviews for Someone in the World
DeeMarie426 chapter 59 . 9/5
Well, this should all go over really well with Dean.(Read this with sarcasm in mind. lol)
Need Ro finish story...Harlan needs to know her dad is alive
ExplicitMoxViolence chapter 59 . 9/2
Nice to have you back ;)
XoxoShonKV chapter 59 . 9/2
Just when i take it from my alerts you update, lol.
xLifeFullOfLaughterx chapter 58 . 3/6
Yay! An update! I'm so excited :D Amazing match description, well, description full stop! Loved it :)
justkimmy chapter 58 . 3/6
Great chapter! Looking forward to more!
DeeMarie426 chapter 58 . 3/6
I wonder who the Tom guy is...
Pinayprincesa chapter 58 . 3/6
Hopefully Har will be off the hook after she interfered in the match.
Gingersnap87 chapter 57 . 9/7/2014
I started seeing where this was leading just a few lines before the end of the chapter, my mind was just screaming that her dad like faked his death or something. Anyways, can't wait to see how this develops, as well with Seth and Peyton, and how further interaction with Harlan, Peyton, and Galina will go. Also can't wait to see where things lead between Corey, Harlan, and Dean. Keep up the good work!
DeeMarie426 chapter 57 . 9/7/2014
I can honestly say I am NOT one of the ones that saw this coming. So I'm guessing he was placed in the witness protection agency, or something, to protect him, and that's why everyone thought he was dead? I have no idea... lol
xLifeFullOfLaughterx chapter 57 . 9/7/2014
Dean and Harlan are just so adorable! But I have a feeling the boat is about to be majorly rocked with this news Dean just heard. I'm pretty sure she's not going to be happy he agreed to keep it on the down-low, though I don't think he should drop it on her either. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out!
quidditchandsonicscrewdrivers chapter 57 . 9/6/2014
I found this fic this morning and haven't stopped reading it all day. I love it so much! I love Dean and Harlan's relationship and I can't wait to see it progress further. Harlan is such a believable character, with the perfect balance of flaws and good qualities. It's easy to believe her character is the way it is because of everything she's been through. I just want Dean to tell her he loves her because he totally does. Yeah definitely seen that her dad is still alive coming but it was still a good surprise for the end of that chapter haha. I am really looking forward to reading more, update soon!
justkimmy chapter 57 . 9/6/2014
Fantastic! Looking forward to more!
ThatGirl54 chapter 57 . 9/6/2014
Damn.. He's alive?! Great chapter as always! :)
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 57 . 9/5/2014
Holy Shitake Mushrooms Batman! Well that's a creative use of a plot twist Mittens. Awesome update. I can't wait for Harlan to find out that her dad is alive and well, I just hope that Dean won't be in to much trouble because he knew about it. Please add more soon