Reviews for Irreplaceable
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is really good I loved it
blukyu chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Curse you and your ability to make me cry through words! TTTT
Westel chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Finally, finally, finally! After wading through countless Slash, OCs, MarySues, and just plain bad writing, I found this! Man, I hope you continue to write, and that you stick to canon (well, at least for the most part!). I'm an old fuddy-duddy trekker from the 60s, but I absolutely love JJ's work in the new films, and the characters are spot on. I knew there'd be new fanfiction, but I didn't know it'd be so hard to find GOOD fanfiction.

I was breathing pretty hard at the end of this scene revisit. I'm a fan - keep up the good work!
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I remember in the movie theater, My best friend and I ((at this scene)) screamed "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" then spock said "friend" and we both just shook our heads in disappointment! the second time i went was with my grandparents and my nana said it, not very loud but i heard it *squeals with joy*
Even my grandpa was upset XD
DLB48 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
As always, I appreciate the poignant introspection in this story. I especially enjoy your writing when you go beyond the actual movie and add to or create your own moments.
emsaduem chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Amazing. I had to write about a story about someone having a friend who effected their identity and I used a Star Trek Into Darkness scene. Sadly, she limits our stories to only THREE Pages.
Beawolf's Pen chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Okay, I am crying. I thought the actually scene was bad, but this is makes it even worse. I think you captured Spock's character really well.
Meew3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Oh I forgot that they had the same conversation they did in Wrath of Khan. That was such a worst deji vu death. It was so cruel... and yet I want to go see it again!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This was probably the best revisit of this scene that I've read. The only thing that I wish you would have mentioned was the tear that rolled down Spock's cheek. That was huge for Spock, to see him cry. Kinda wished that was in there, but otherwise you did an awesome job! You really captured the desperation Spock felt (and I am really glad that you caught how anxiously his hand moved before Kirk noticed he was there...for Spock to act in that way revealed his desperation in a physical way).
Bodie chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
fuck. I'd like to write something constructive but no, words are not coming. I love that even though you've written certain scenes before there is always a new insight into them with every new story. Some theme you haven't approached before, some new angle from which to look at it... And I really really love your Spock. The emotional mess reboot!Spock is underneath that cold mask, the hard-wired nature of observer he mantains even in the most intense scenes like this... love this!
TheWordThief chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Awesome. You have a great gift for getting into character's heads and knowing exactly how they're feeling.
tjsmiles chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I have no words. Good god that was so perfectly written. Wow. Just, wow.
-Tyanna
Nobs chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
liked it! Thanks!
mainstreet52 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
A simple, elegant elaboration on one of the best scenes in the reboot Star Trek. :)