Reviews for Just For a Moment
Birubiru-chan chapter 1 . 3/11
This is so amazing, i can't say anymore
Youngmat chapter 1 . 1/23
OMG totally in love with your writing! The ending was beautiful yo, I read your story with mikasa n eren (loved it btw) so I decided to look at your other stories and this one absolutely made me ship mikasa and jean LMAO hope you write more stories in the future!
midnightstaaarlight chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
this is so beautiful and you wrote them so realistically and so in character. Thank you so much for writing this! I'm not really a fan of smut but this is honestly my favorite jeankasa fic! 3 also it made me cry.
caleidic chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Reading this fanfiction always makes my heart skip a beat. So beautifully written..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This is the best smut fic i've ever read in my whole life
Coco107 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I enjoyed your story so so much. Jean is such a beautiful character so full of love and devotion and you made a great job with them. :)
satomika chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Awww

Nice!

I love the last two paragraphs!

So sweet!

More!
deadfromnowon chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
By far, this is one of the best one-shots I have found in fanfiction. Not only did this story made me start shipping Jean and Mikasa but your writing is immaculate. You were able to convince me/readers that if in the case Eren didn't return the feelings for Mikasa this is how she would handle and learn to overcome it. Beautiful inspiring story with a realistic approach.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I normally detest smut, I found it to be too... Just dirty and unrealistic and animalistic for my taste. But something about this made me feel. I felt for Mikasa and Jean, and you made this "smut" genuine between two lovers. Like, that is something i've never seen before in FanFiction world where smut is whips and leashes and dirty and kinda gross... But this... This is masterful, a psycholigical and romantic short story where you can apply anyone and you can plainly see the beautiful contrast between love and lust. It's so beautiful.

outcast-scribbler-x chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
My heart's melting 3
This was amazing !
killerqueen04 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awww this was so fucking sweet! My otp is Eremika, but my second favorite otp is jeankasa because Jean is so cute and I know that he will do whatever he has to protect mikasa *-* nice story!
FlaviaB chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Well, actually Eren and Mikasa are my OTP... That being said, OMGGGGG how can Jean be SO hot? And this fanfic, is one of the best fanfic I ever read, EVER!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Well, this was simply amazing and very well written. You did an awesome job with all of this.
DoitsuSwag chapter 1 . 12/12/2013