Reviews for A Lost Speedster: 74X-2D89
This story is awesome :-)
At the beginning I thought: Is this going to be a play? (like Hamlet or Faust)
But I couldn't be more wrong. I love how the story flows and you are so incredible capable of describing this injustice. This is a really rare gift and I am excited, how this story will developeu
These is a great story
Love it people sure wirting more about wally

That wally have he own secret it not just he abused
GoldenBug Prime chapter 10 . 5/2
Bruce is an ass...saying those things about Wally. Ugh! Other then that I this story is going quite nicely. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CherepMikhailov chapter 10 . 3/21
thank
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 10 . 3/20
I hope they find him... At least they know he's in trouble now.
Thanks!
Robin0203 chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
A reporter did better detective work on a person she doesn't know than batman who knows Wally. Step up ur game bats
sequelhunter chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
and BAM! they have a trail! Love this work and only wish there was more please update again soon. And i wonder when the young justice is going to run into this "group" btw they don't really have a name lol unless they're "the team" lol love your work and please add more soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Oh oh... Wally...
Guest of honor chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
If I were dick I would be mad at Bruce for saying hose things about wally that weren't true. Anyway. Update soon so we can find out what happens next.
Guest of honor chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Update now please! It has been more then a month since u last updated and I need to find out what happens.
GhostLucy chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
no no no no no no no nonono that did not just happen wally your a HERO no villan
; wow...
update soon please *puppy eyes*
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
Okay, that was freaking awesome. I love the Linda and Iris story lines. Usually they are so forgotten in Wally fics. Love the story. I'm betting that somethings gonna happen to that reporter, but eh.

Anyway, update soon.
Warhawk'42 chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
Awesome update.
Robin0203 chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
can't wait till they figure it out or until Wally gets his memory bank