Reviews for A Lost Speedster: 74X-2D89
sequelhunter chapter 10 . 8/25
and BAM! they have a trail! Love this work and only wish there was more please update again soon. And i wonder when the young justice is going to run into this "group" btw they don't really have a name lol unless they're "the team" lol love your work and please add more soon!
Oh oh... Wally...
Guest of honor chapter 10 . 8/4
If I were dick I would be mad at Bruce for saying hose things about wally that weren't true. Anyway. Update soon so we can find out what happens next.
Guest of honor chapter 9 . 8/2
Update now please! It has been more then a month since u last updated and I need to find out what happens.
GhostLucy chapter 9 . 7/26
no no no no no no no nonono that did not just happen wally your a HERO no villan
; wow...
update soon please *puppy eyes*
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 9 . 6/29
Okay, that was freaking awesome. I love the Linda and Iris story lines. Usually they are so forgotten in Wally fics. Love the story. I'm betting that somethings gonna happen to that reporter, but eh.

Anyway, update soon.
Warhawk'42 chapter 9 . 6/27
Awesome update.
Nadia Zindani chapter 8 . 6/27
can't wait till they figure it out or until Wally gets his memory bank
AstrisDreams chapter 9 . 6/26
I love the fact that you included Linda, people often forget she exists for a reason.
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 6 . 6/20
Love it
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 5 . 6/20
Oh, that's just the sound of my heart shattering. Wally can't forget! He can't move on! I wanna cry, this story gives me mixed emotions, I swear.
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 4 . 6/20
I love it! Damn, I kept on reading it as 74X4, I dunno why. I love how you're able to build up mystery and drama without having plot holes and making the story seem incomplete. My guess is that it's a Suicide Squad type team and Wally's the newest member!

Are you going to give him a love interest? That would be cool because I love OC's but I kinda ship Spitfire. I'm so torn!
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 3 . 6/20
Damn. I can feel the tension building. Please let Wally be okay! Love the chapter, though I was kinda upset that you made Mary care so little (my motherly instincts are just fuming!) But I guess it adds to the tension.

Love your writing as always.
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 2 . 6/20
Great chapter. I have a feeling that I'm gonna hate Dr. Harris. I love OC villains, they are so much fun to write. Amnesia?! I think you just broke my heart. Oh, and the fact that he remembers Iris and not his own parents! God, I hate/love/am-going-to-die-because-of the feels!
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh my God! How could you do that to Wally?! Its fics like this that make me love/hate this random more and more! Love your writing style and the content is brilliant. I love the way you wrote that fight scene with his dad. Its just heartbreaking!

Thanks for the brilliant story. On to chapter two!