Reviews for A Lost Speedster: 74X-2D89
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 9 . 6/29
Okay, that was freaking awesome. I love the Linda and Iris story lines. Usually they are so forgotten in Wally fics. Love the story. I'm betting that somethings gonna happen to that reporter, but eh.

Anyway, update soon.
Warhawk'42 chapter 9 . 6/27
Awesome update.
Nadia Zindani chapter 8 . 6/27
can't wait till they figure it out or until Wally gets his memory bank
AstrisDreams chapter 9 . 6/26
I love the fact that you included Linda, people often forget she exists for a reason.
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 6 . 6/20
Love it
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 5 . 6/20
Oh, that's just the sound of my heart shattering. Wally can't forget! He can't move on! I wanna cry, this story gives me mixed emotions, I swear.
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 4 . 6/20
I love it! Damn, I kept on reading it as 74X4, I dunno why. I love how you're able to build up mystery and drama without having plot holes and making the story seem incomplete. My guess is that it's a Suicide Squad type team and Wally's the newest member!

Are you going to give him a love interest? That would be cool because I love OC's but I kinda ship Spitfire. I'm so torn!
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 3 . 6/20
Damn. I can feel the tension building. Please let Wally be okay! Love the chapter, though I was kinda upset that you made Mary care so little (my motherly instincts are just fuming!) But I guess it adds to the tension.

Love your writing as always.
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 2 . 6/20
Great chapter. I have a feeling that I'm gonna hate Dr. Harris. I love OC villains, they are so much fun to write. Amnesia?! I think you just broke my heart. Oh, and the fact that he remembers Iris and not his own parents! God, I hate/love/am-going-to-die-because-of the feels!
YouProbablyDontKnowMe chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh my God! How could you do that to Wally?! Its fics like this that make me love/hate this random more and more! Love your writing style and the content is brilliant. I love the way you wrote that fight scene with his dad. Its just heartbreaking!

Thanks for the brilliant story. On to chapter two!
I LOVE THIS STORY, I'm so excited to see what happens next.
Post U Later chapter 8 . 6/8
Well, Rachel's Getting Close, Maybe She'll Find Him! That Would Be Awesome!

& At Least Wally's Learning New Stuff Right? Or did He Already Know How To Vibrate Though Objects?

I Can't Wait For More!
Dacergirl369 chapter 7 . 6/1
Ahhhhhhh! I love this story! It's so great! And Dr King is shady as frick. I wonder what he's up to. And now Rachael knows about Wally! I know she's being intrusive, but I kind of like her in weird way. I mean, she found out this stuff about Wally that even Dick didn't find out. She must be really smart.

I'm excited for an update! ((No pressure. Update when you want to x))
Post U Later chapter 7 . 5/30
Wow, This Is A Great Story! Poor Wally, I Really Hope That Rudy Gets What's Coming To Him, & Mary, Gosh, She Needs Some Serious Help.

& I Really Hope This Dr. King Isn't Making A Team Of Super Villains & Calling Them Heros.

I Wonder Robin Will Find On Wally's Laptop? & I Hope That That The Team Will Find Wally BEfore The Hitman Or The Reporter Do.

I Can't Wait To See What Happens Next! Please Update Soon! X3
RainToLullaby chapter 6 . 5/8
This story gives me chills and agh, this story is just so good I can't even
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »