Reviews for Affectation
Risknight chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
I forgive you for every threat you made the other night. I apologize for threatening the unicorn. I shall never again tease you about making you confused. I promise lots of fluffy, happy rainbow-y goodness to you.

As long as you keep delivering incredible, tremendous, exhilarating awesomeness like this.
Darlin' Your Head's Not Right chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
So hot and cute at the same time... I can't believe how much I love this Sheldon. Kudos!
UltraJukebox chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Looking forward to following chapters. Loving it. God bless.
Moonpie chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
You know the feeling you get when you find your wallet, phone or keys after thinking you have lost them? Well that feeling I get every time after setting the filter and click on apply to see that you have been updating.
You never fail to amaze me with your chapter(s) and this one is no exception, this was once again a incredible reading that leaves you flabbergasted, but you also left us with on giant cliffhanger to my dismay. :-)
But it will be worth it in the end, like always and as usual what the other reviewers wrote to great length and a eloquence depth goes for me as well. Update soon my writer goddess and screw that college thingy that you have. (that college remark was just me trying to be funny, but seriously update SOON)
Sari84 chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
OMG I cannot believe you left it there! I need more :)
Shenny Fan chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Just when Penny is upset and loses all hope with Sheldon, Sheldon pulls Penny back from the brink. There is still doubt with both Sheldon and Penny. They have not found a way to break all the way through. It will take time and patience. I think they will get there. :) The Katie situation and one of the friends slipping is still a concern.
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Very interesting :)))))))))))))))))))))
TuesdayTerrible chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Ik ik my review is delayed! But I hvent had a decent nites sleep in two nites cuz of my youngings! That asside, can we say wow? I love how emotional and smooth and how god damn alluring the end is and omg if they tell penny bout katie right now I am not gonna be a happy girl. ...

As always. Update. Now. Faster. With love,
Tterrible
momof2carrs chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Very evil cliffhanger! I love this story even though I'd like to smack Leonard. :)
Limaro chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Yay! An update! Your muse will wait if other responsibilities take priority. (Your impatient readers, however might show up with pointy sticks, matches and lighter fluid... :))

Back in the olden days when I was dating, I realized after a series of unfortunate first dates that all of them began with the "gentleman" in question NOT opening the car door for me. I decided that my only dating rule was that I would immediately end any date that began with him not holding/opening the door. I only had to stop one date. And yes it was excruciatingly awkward.
I wound up at bar with friends the next night and told the story, admonishing all the guys in the group to always hold car doors. One of the guys I only knew as a distant acquaintance asked me out, and is still holding doors for all the years we've been married.
So I take Sheldon's chivalry as a very good sign!

Thanks for updating! I like Sheldon in control and Penny happy about it. I look forward to reading more!
LibbyMay chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Something tells me things are about to get interesting ; )
YoonKookz chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Date night went well! Wow! Totally unexpected. Penny invited him for some coffee. Please make it hot and sweet. Hope you make it like I order. LOL! Please update soon. :)
AJoyForever chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Gah!

Chapter 9! CHAPTER 9!

I need closure (frenziedly tears at face)!
Jomi25 chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Omigawrrrd! What a cilffy! Ack! Mooooore! X3
J chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
First of all I had two sneaking suspicion about this chapter and the first was that you would end this chapter with a big cliffhanger, little did I know that it would be the mother of all cliffhanger - Damn you for that -LOL

My second suspicion was that Leonard had some ulterior motive for what he did in the previous chapter and of course that douche did - And I can't wait to read about that blowing up in his face and learning that karma is a bitch the hard way, so I'm hopping for Leonard overhearing Penny screaming Sheldon's name in pure raw pleasure in the upcoming chapters. (yeah I know I'm bad)

You're a magnificent writer on every level there is, the way you write them all is beyond brilliance and especially Penny and Sheldon, I can't stress that fact enough. Penny did everything right with Sheldon on their first date and it was so friggin good to read about that, because Penny would do that in a heartbeat because she truly knows Sheldon - Kudos for that!

Two times in this chapter the sexuall tension was so charged so it would probably had powered a city block - I had to step back two times just to calm myself down. The first time was when they literally ran into each other and what followed after that and of course the second time in the end when Sheldon took back the control from Penny - And once again, damn that cliffhanger you left me/us with and I'm already yearning/lusting for chapter 9

This was a brilliantly/flawlessly executed chapter!
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »