Reviews for Affectation
Shenny Fan chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I'm very happy you could not stay away tx-fictionqueen :) Great job by Amy to understand things were not working out with Sheldon and for asking Penny not to give Sheldon a hard time! Sheldon maybe did not want to click like on the picture, but he really liked the picture. :) I love how Penny was thinking about Sheldon while talking to Amy! Things will get very interesting in Shenny land :)
dataworf chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I like Dark Sheldon, he sounds like fun...
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
He does not need anonymous sex. He needs Shenny sex. This is an interesting premise. I'm very intrigued.
TTerrible chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Yes my darling, thank you thank you thank you fir your words. I need...no demand you update immediatly! This was so well orchestrated and believable I could totally see this happening! Simply wonderful.

An on a side note to prevent from logging in via mobile. Yes. I meant hand. My typos aren't usually that bad. :-P and yes. It was one of my fav lines too.

-TTerrible
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Whoa. Call me crazy but is it odd that I find this new 'dark' Sheldon of yours to be very IC, he so WOULD make sex as a weekly schedule for them and force himself to participate in it. I always saw him being indifferent towards sex but its possible for him to adapt to his new urges if they suddenly came out after experiencing it for the first time. But in reality, I can easily see his and Amy's relationship ending up like this. I just know that you're gonna hate me for saying this but it's about time that Amy did something about the lack of romantic/physical chemistry between them, girl deserves some dignity and self-respect for herself. She needs a real man who's not afraid to give her everything and be totally okay with it without having any rules getting in the way. I sometimes wondered if Sheldon's own phobias were his own insecurities...?

Honestly if either one of these two people were to call of their so called 'relationship' I can totally see it being Amy. I personally think that no matter how uncomfortable he continues to feel with the role of being a BF Sheldon wouldn't have the balls to break things up between him and Amy, I think he's afraid that if he did she wouldn't be a part of his life anymore. It all depends on whether or not Amy is willing to still remain friends with him and not make things awkward between them or hold any sort of grudges, because they just can't go back to being the same as they were three years ago. It just seems a bit unlikely. I hope Amy finds happiness with someone else soon.

I couldn't help but laugh at Penny's reaction on finding it hard to believe that Sheldon is actually having sex, her reaction to the large package he's carrying, and her confusion/flattery over his accidental like over her teeny tiny bikini photo. Sheldon's reasons for having her as his main fantasy for getting himself off was very IC to me, we know he finds her attractive and that's what almost every guy envisions when they're getting in the mood lol

Is it bad that I'm not surprised Leonard cheated on her? It's just really sad to see that the only thing Penny thinks she has to offer to him are her good looks, killer body, and professional bedroom skills, but frankly thats the only thing Leonard liked about her and envisioned her as: the hot girl from next door and not as Penny the person. She deserves some respect for herself and should start getting over him, hell she should've been doing that a long time ago and moved to a different room or complex so she wouldn't run into him so often and feel guilty enough to go back with him, she probably hates being single too. Their relationship was always too forced, physical, boring, empty, and predictable for me.

Oh great, now that Howard's suggested an anonymous sex party, all hell's gonna break loose. Germs and diseases will be the last thing on Sheldon's mind now that this monster has come out from deep within him lol. Wonder if Penny will have any part in that, hopefully we'll find out soon;) As always your writing is dazzling!
Darlin' Your Head's Not Right chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I really like your style. Graphic but not vulgar. Realistic and not over romantic. Great start!
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22