Reviews for Affectation
natsuchan808 chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
I gotta admit - I am LOVING dark Sheldon. It adds such an alluring layer to the character. You've ruined me for regular Sheldon - how you write him this way is so entertaining to read. I can't go back now. This fic is wonderful - keep up the amazing work!
Moonpie chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
On word to describe this chapter; Ingeniously
Penny thinking and being mature is always Lovely to read and not how she is portrayed on that damn show. Their lunch date with their honest talk was gold to read and I loved every word you wrote for them. So bring on the courting Penny and I'm so looking forward Reading about that endeavour :-)
nertooold54 chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Good chapter. Her wooing him should be very interesting.
Gorn on the sofa chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Penny wooing Sheldon is a great idea; I look forward to seeing him get swept away :-)! Another great chapter. More soon, please!
Anony chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Love it! And love this step their taking in the development of their relationship. Very mature! Lets see what happens next!
Tee Hill chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
great chapter :-))))))))))))))))))))
no73 chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Another master piece! Looking forward to seeing how they both cope with this new stage of their relationship.
Ax
wolfmoonsshadow chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Its sweet! I like the idea of Penny "wooing" Sheldon
codename-duchess chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Really love this fic, you're a fab writer and I hope you continue. Just one little thing. Sheldon 'lay' on his bed. The past tense of 'lie' is 'lay'. :)
Limaro chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Thanks for the update and for ironing out that little misunderstanding! So glad Penny is being proactive and going confidently after what she wants!
Shintaro Kozu chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Fuck! WHY YOU TORUTURE ME SO GOOD, WOMAN! Penny and Sheldon slowing things down?! NOOOO (YESSSS!) HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE THE NO SEX THING!?

Oh, and I see what you did there with Sheldon thinking he needs a new assistant ;). I picked up what you put down! (And it was badass!)

Oh, my god. My feels for Sheldon/Penny were off the charts. I just hope for Leo-fuck to not ruin it for the Shenny! Holy shit... This is the first time I ever really cared about the characters in a story... Like really cared. I grinned my teeth when Leo-fuck thought it could only end bad with the Shenny ("Fuck you, I see beauty and romance for those two, you fucking gremlin.")

Let me guide through my though proccess during the lunch date:

Penny arrived *crosses fingers* ORAL UNDER DESK, ORAL UNDER DESK, ORAL UNDER DESK.

lunch date commences: ORAL UNDER DESK AFTER THE MEAL, ORAL UNDER DESK AFTER THE MEAL.

End of CHAPTER: DAMN IT, MAYBE NEXT TIME.

I am staunchly convinced that only you can make me happy and disappointed at the same EXACT MOTHERFUCKING TIME.

AWESOME CHAPTER!
J chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
You really nailed Leonard in this chapter, this is how that tool would reason and think.
Thank you, thank you for this new improved and mature Penny and that was brilliant by you to come up with for this chapter - Penny wooing Sheldon, I just loved that notion, and what a ride(Reading) that will bring for this ongoing masterpiece.

Penny and Sheldon talk/lunch date in the end was beyond perfect to read and I smiled from start to finish, hell I'm still smiling.

Update soon! - But remember that your school goes first even if it saddens me to write and admit that - LOL
AThingOfBeauty chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Beautifully written. Your prose is perfection itself, practically poetic in your description of Sheldon's fantasy at the beginning. I am truly awed.

Kudos...with a capital K, U, D, O & S!
Daggs2378 chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Tomasina chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
I usually don't read Shennies beyond the first chapter, especially M ones, because when you stray from canon it's so hard to keep everyone in character (and I love Shamy). But you set up the story's initial conditions so logically and believably and are such a good writer that everyone is still in character AND yet it is still Shenny, which is impresive in a way a canon fanfic can never be. Not just wish fullfillment, although you still get there, and not just Leonard/Amy bashing, although you show their flaws and they screw up like normal people. Great job, and make sure you finish this fic!
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »