Reviews for Verrus III
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
good story!
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I would have preferred more horror, but this is very nicely done. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I really, really liked this. It was well-written, suspenseful without being unnecessarily gory, and creepy (in a good way). Above all, I could really picture all the characters here, especially Kirk, Spock, and Bones. You got all their "voices" down pat.

I would love to see more from you, including TOS re-writes or original stories. Here's hoping the muse bugs you some more. ;)
Jzeylyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wow! Great job with this! I think Star Trek is a perfect story to do crossover with The Thing. That movie scared the crap out of me when I was a kid - especially when that guy's head sprouted legs and scurried away like a spider. I really like your writing style, btw. It's descriptive and flowing. ( I kept thinking the whole time that Spock was really the creature. Glad he wasn't. Or was he...? Hmmm... :D
TBooki chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I think I'm your creepy stalker now. A jump on every story you post haha. This one was intense, I liked the style. Like a lot. Nooot enough Trek fic's out there in my opinion.
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 9/25/2013