Reviews for lying on the sand watching seabirds fly
Storm of Syren chapter 1 . 9/30
I don't know what to say.

Your writing is excellent.

But this fic... made me happy and sad at the same time.
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 9/29
Wow. That was well.. peaceful :) Nice job ;) But you could still make them adopt a dog AND a child XD
*cries a little*
That was lovely.
yume76 chapter 1 . 8/17
one of the sweetest stories ever!
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 5/10
Shit. You just made me cry. For real. Damn, that was both sweet and sad and just so full of love. The characters' interaction, the plot, they're just so realistic and just went shooting straight to my heart. Thank you, not for making me cry obviously. Actually kinda resent you for that. Haha., Anyway, I thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of literature. I don't think I'll ever forget your fic. :)
RhyeMeow chapter 1 . 3/28
Absolutely beautiful. :)
I don't know whether to say that I hate you for this or that it's amazing and perfect. I'm going with the latter. Your imagery was incredible, and the plot was perfect. The characters were perfectly done, and I can phrase that no other way. The plot was stunning and completely heartbreaking at the same time. It was truly an incredible piece to read. Thank you, and please continue writing.
MiddleMist chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
What a cute story. I believe this is the first time I've read one about the relationship between Levi and Eren as they grow old. In fact it's the only story in which all the characters in Shingeki no Kyojin grows old. It's interesting to see them growing old yet retaining the same personality.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
*Screams* I. Just can't. Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelssssssssssssssssss. This is beautiful and sad and happy and *Inhuman noises*.
HollowJay19 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
so beautiful and what a peaceful ending i solute your awesome story
Hypnopompic chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Your story deserves so many more reviews! The idea was original, the plot well-paced, the characters perfectly captured and your writing style flawless.

I absolutely loved how you managed to portray Eren as a responsible adult, yet at the same time remain true to his playful and enthusiastic personality. The way you handled the issue of the age difference between the two main protagonists was funny but tragic at the same time because from a certain age onwards, it can certainly cause problems. The last scene between Eren and Rivaille was heart-wrenching and beautiful at the same time but what really got me was that last paragraph. You managed to reflect Levi's thought processes so accurately!

To put an end to my blabbering, really really good story that should have five times the reviews it actually has! Keep up the good work :)
myost95 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I cried like a baby at the end! The feels! But I love it! Thank you so much for the story!
ArtificialThoughts chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
**wipes tears**
**crys softly again**
That ending...god MY FELLS
Too much...。・・(ノД)・・。
It was so fuckin wonderful. The plot was so believable like I swear I cud see this as canon
hibari-broya chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Cries softly
im dead
That was fucking amazjng but so heartbreaking at the same time
I feel like ive seen the world
Kanbara chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That entire story was just beautiful. You're an amazing writer.