Reviews for lying on the sand watching seabirds fly
RhyeMeow chapter 1 . 3/28
Absolutely beautiful. :)
I don't know whether to say that I hate you for this or that it's amazing and perfect. I'm going with the latter. Your imagery was incredible, and the plot was perfect. The characters were perfectly done, and I can phrase that no other way. The plot was stunning and completely heartbreaking at the same time. It was truly an incredible piece to read. Thank you, and please continue writing.
MiddleMist chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
What a cute story. I believe this is the first time I've read one about the relationship between Levi and Eren as they grow old. In fact it's the only story in which all the characters in Shingeki no Kyojin grows old. It's interesting to see them growing old yet retaining the same personality.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
*Screams* I. Just can't. Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelssssssssssssssssss. This is beautiful and sad and happy and *Inhuman noises*.
HollowJay19 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
so beautiful and what a peaceful ending i solute your awesome story
Hypnopompic chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Your story deserves so many more reviews! The idea was original, the plot well-paced, the characters perfectly captured and your writing style flawless.

I absolutely loved how you managed to portray Eren as a responsible adult, yet at the same time remain true to his playful and enthusiastic personality. The way you handled the issue of the age difference between the two main protagonists was funny but tragic at the same time because from a certain age onwards, it can certainly cause problems. The last scene between Eren and Rivaille was heart-wrenching and beautiful at the same time but what really got me was that last paragraph. You managed to reflect Levi's thought processes so accurately!

To put an end to my blabbering, really really good story that should have five times the reviews it actually has! Keep up the good work :)
myost95 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I cried like a baby at the end! The feels! But I love it! Thank you so much for the story!
ArtificialThoughts chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
**wipes tears**
Ahhh...
**crys softly again**
That ending...god MY FELLS
Too much...。・・(ノД)・・。
It was so fuckin wonderful. The plot was so believable like I swear I cud see this as canon
hibari-broya chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Cries softly
im dead
holyshit
That was fucking amazjng but so heartbreaking at the same time
amazing
I feel like ive seen the world
Kanbara chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That entire story was just beautiful. You're an amazing writer.
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is one of the most heart-wrenching stories I've read about my OTP. You wrote enough for me, the reader, to form this little bond with the characters so that when they die, I become a big blubbering mess with no means to stop my fat tears. I would love it if you can write a sequel. Sort of.. how Eren copes up with Levi gone. I mean, it can be a one-shot. A short or long one-shot. I'm just really curiois as to how he copes.

I mean, it's terrible, the feeling of making other people promise something you know they can't really keep since something/one is bound to break ot all up. It's just... my feels... my FEELS. Q_Q
owlderp chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
There are literally no words I can express to let you know how much I loved this.
dragon77888 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I am legit sobbing right now oh mY GOD
xelry chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh gosh, the ending. Are you trying to make me gush out tears out of my eyes because I think you succeeded. WHY.

Anyway, this was a great and lonnnnggg oneshot. It's realistic and it doesn't feel rushed. It doesn't feel draggy either. So I would say that the pacing is perfect! You're awesome for sharing a story as great as this. Thanks! ;)
Daktasinsanity chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
You had me crying so many times during this thing.. awesome just too awesome.. damn I'm still crying. You have all my love.