Reviews for Change for the better
21penmanships chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Hmm...
Update please~!

Suggestions :

* Naruto
- Mellow down hyperactive act. Just enough that he isn't too loud and annoying.
- Drop hints about the down side of being an avenger and a fangirl to Sasuke and Sakura.
- A little prank on Kakashi on the first day! (other than the chalk eraser incident) XD
- Get him a new attire.

* Shikamaru
- Since he and Naruto are freshly grad genins, it wouldn't be too suspicious if he (slowly) become active during training.
- Make him have a little talk to his mom and dad about being a ninja and have him act even the slightest enthusiastic after the talk. Just so they wouldn't be suspicious when he starts training harder.
- Make him introduce Naruto and Lee to his parents so they wouldn't question too much when they started hanging out together.

* Lee
- Get him a new attire
- Introduce Naruto (if possible with Shikamaru) to Gai-sensei and team 9, their a taijutsu specialized team so they're a huge help for the time travelers for training and spars.

With this, Neji is highly likely to change his perception of the world earlier than it originally had. This could also help with his relationship with his cousins Hinata and had her gain confidence for herself.

* Gaara
- It's quite complicated about him... He could meditate to contact Shukaku and have them be on truce and let him get sleep.
- if the previous suggestion failed, Gaara could send a message to Konoha informing Naruto about the seal and have them meet out of the village. Preferably during the Wave Mission. Both of them could leave clones to fill their places up while they work on Gaara's seal.

**While they train, they could leave blood clones (or any sturdy clones that could bleed and can take hits more than thrice) with their genin teams when they do their D-rank missions**

[ Do you like my suggestions? I have more, actually... ]

~ Nix
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Please update! :D
Soten-ni-zase chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Promising start, but only two chapters in and the last update was last year. Hmmmm
tcd2017 chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
more please.
TiffBaby101 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
cool
Lover of Fanfiction and Anime chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
love it and i hope that you do update because i love to read more and i want to know what will happen to Gaara and i hope that they will help Gaara with his seal so he can sleep.
EnterTheDarkSide chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I'm really loving this!
Next chapters gonna focus on Gaara, right? I wonder how THAT'S gonna play out! I'm guessing that he'll not only have to deal with controlling Shukaku again (will prolly be easier now that he's mentally stable), but also relive his life as Suna's 'Monster' for the next little while and deal with his family...
He's either gonna have to keep up the act, or shock them all with the sudden mental clarity. Or maybe take some third option, like not acting like the monster, but waiting until after the Chuunin exams to start on his path of redemption (to keep things running smoothly or something)! Who knows? Maybe he'll try to actually try to save is father from getting killed and speak out against the invasion!
The possibilities!
Please don't abandon this story, it has such great potential! I can't wait for the next update!
godess bubbles chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Update soon!I can't wait to see how this plays out!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
this is good so far, I would like a shot of gaara waking up and his new life.
MelonLadyofNinjaTrolls chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Yay another time-travel fic! This reminds me of another one I read a while back. (I'm not saying the you copied anything, so please don't take offence.)
Im really looking forward to the next chapter so please update as soon as you can :) and maybe make the chapters a little longer?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Finally a tme travel fic with various people.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Yeah! You updated! I'm so happy. This story is going to be good! I can just feel it!
Gyuchin chapter 2 . 10/5/2013