Reviews for Change for the better
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Please update! :D
Soten-ni-zase chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Promising start, but only two chapters in and the last update was last year. Hmmmm
tcd2017 chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
more please.
TiffBaby101 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
cool
Lover of Fanfiction and Anime chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
love it and i hope that you do update because i love to read more and i want to know what will happen to Gaara and i hope that they will help Gaara with his seal so he can sleep.
EnterTheDarkSide chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I'm really loving this!
Next chapters gonna focus on Gaara, right? I wonder how THAT'S gonna play out! I'm guessing that he'll not only have to deal with controlling Shukaku again (will prolly be easier now that he's mentally stable), but also relive his life as Suna's 'Monster' for the next little while and deal with his family...
He's either gonna have to keep up the act, or shock them all with the sudden mental clarity. Or maybe take some third option, like not acting like the monster, but waiting until after the Chuunin exams to start on his path of redemption (to keep things running smoothly or something)! Who knows? Maybe he'll try to actually try to save is father from getting killed and speak out against the invasion!
The possibilities!
Please don't abandon this story, it has such great potential! I can't wait for the next update!
godess bubbles chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Update soon!I can't wait to see how this plays out!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
this is good so far, I would like a shot of gaara waking up and his new life.
MelonLadyofNinjaTrolls chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Yay another time-travel fic! This reminds me of another one I read a while back. (I'm not saying the you copied anything, so please don't take offence.)
Im really looking forward to the next chapter so please update as soon as you can :) and maybe make the chapters a little longer?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Finally a tme travel fic with various people.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Yeah! You updated! I'm so happy. This story is going to be good! I can just feel it!
Gyuchin chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Interesting story!
Hope to read more soon!
Good Luck!
Tsubakigirl chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I reallly realllly like your fanfiction!