Reviews for Bounce
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Really enjoyed this story very well done! :)
Pelahnar chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I'm sure I'll say this again, because it's true of all your stories I've read, but I don't think I've said it yet: Your characters are so amazingly in character! I can actually hear everything in their voices and and everything they say is completely something they would say and in the exactly manner they would say it. I love stories like that. :)

Also...glowy blue ball thing that traps people who touch. Odd...I wonder what it was like inside.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I FREAKING LOVE IT! You manage to suck your reader in to the world of your making, while still kind of keeping it canon. I love you, Nancy!

Plumcot chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I love this! The plot is so elegantly devised, (I could actually see this being an episode, in my opinion) And it was wonderful seeing Canton again. (One of my favorite supporting characters) Not to mention Jenny and Vastra, who rock. They way you put it all together made it all seem so genuine. And, "Rory, punch that guy". I laughed out loud. I love how Rory just does what he says without even asking why first... yep, definitely Rory.