Reviews for Anything Beats Studying
666snoopy chapter 1 . 11/14
That was too funny. Great job!
Sweetciel chapter 1 . 10/15
That was a fun experience! Everyone’s secret relationships came out into the open. I think my favorite was learning what turned Gaara on. I would give a kidney to smell Neji’s freshly washed hair!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
love it... especially the end line XD
HidaDeiHOE chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
6th storyyyy~
Didn't get much of HidaDei though, but at least NaruSasu and KisaIta were sailing though hahahaah 3
KO13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
lol, this was hilarious. but I still believe that sasuke would be uke. if none of you believe me, imagine him in a maid dress vs naruto in a maid dress, you'll get it.
mia chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Oh my God i was dying of laughter...it made perfect sence to me by the way...i really love the pairings you made you always seem to crack me up...just saying your awesome if you ever write a book i am soooooooooooooo gonna read it...:)
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This was such a great read, equal parts cute and hilarious:) Loved everyone bullying Deidara and Kisame scolding Itachi, and Itachi's (as Kisame says) "passive aggressive sexual comments" were on point:) And of course, the SasuNaru fluff was adorable, again great read:)
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
OMG WHY DID THIS HAVE TO END THIS WAS WAY TOO FUNNY TO END NOOOOOOOOOO. Btw I had this hige grin on my face the whole time and people around me thought I'd gone mad.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
While reading this fic, I couldn't take the grin off my face. It's reallu good.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Okie this one was def. Hilarious!
DeltastoryHR chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow that was freaking hilarious! I swear I almost fell over laughing because this was so funny! Loved this story.
yaoisthegame chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I had so fun reading this one :D.
nejee chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
i laughed so hard. thanks for this chatroom and whoa i didnt see that coming xD lol sasuke!
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
OMFG, THAT WAS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS! I absolutely LOVED this fic. I was amazingly funny. Good job! Thanks for sharing it! _
Yaoifangirl102 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013