Reviews for Anything Beats Studying
KO13 chapter 1 . 7/28
lol, this was hilarious. but I still believe that sasuke would be uke. if none of you believe me, imagine him in a maid dress vs naruto in a maid dress, you'll get it.
mia chapter 1 . 6/24
Oh my God i was dying of made perfect sence to me by the way...i really love the pairings you made you always seem to crack me up...just saying your awesome if you ever write a book i am soooooooooooooo gonna read it...:)
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 6/4
This was such a great read, equal parts cute and hilarious:) Loved everyone bullying Deidara and Kisame scolding Itachi, and Itachi's (as Kisame says) "passive aggressive sexual comments" were on point:) And of course, the SasuNaru fluff was adorable, again great read:)
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 1 . 1/30
OMG WHY DID THIS HAVE TO END THIS WAS WAY TOO FUNNY TO END NOOOOOOOOOO. Btw I had this hige grin on my face the whole time and people around me thought I'd gone mad.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
While reading this fic, I couldn't take the grin off my face. It's reallu good.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Okie this one was def. Hilarious!
DeltastoryHR chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow that was freaking hilarious! I swear I almost fell over laughing because this was so funny! Loved this story.
yaoisthegame chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I had so fun reading this one :D.
nejee chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
i laughed so hard. thanks for this chatroom and whoa i didnt see that coming xD lol sasuke!
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
OMFG, THAT WAS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS! I absolutely LOVED this fic. I was amazingly funny. Good job! Thanks for sharing it! _
xdevil-childx chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
omg i loved it
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Ooooh, this one is great too, even if there wasn't a lemon... It was very funny ! And as always, your ending is very sweet !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That was purely amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow. This was wayyyy more funny than I thought it would be. I was laughing out loud most of the time. Glad you included the akatsuki members too; I love deidara.
phoenixreal chapter 1 . 11/5/2013