Reviews for Rumour Mill
Mabelton lynn pines chapter 13 . 5/1
you said a chapter would be up by now you cant leave Danny like that
shy wolf chapter 13 . 2/11
I hope Danny is ok btw I would love to see valaries face when she sees dani with Danny( if this is set after episode whatever)
shy wolf chapter 12 . 2/8
Poor Danny he has been though so much :'(
Candykaykay2001 chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Where's the new chapter?! Your killing me here! Please update soon! * Puppy Dog Face*
Elinasti0 chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
Where is the next chapter is not out yet? I love this story by the way. :)
Candykaykay2001 chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Please update soon. Its killing me not to know whats going to happen next! :-D
Dani phan chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Your story is wonderful and it seems very well thought out, good job! But I must say when I got the email saying you had posted a new chapter I was quite excited to read it and I was a little disappointed when I realized it was just an authors note. Saying this, that shows that I really love your story as well as your writing! I usually have trouble finding stories I like, let alone love! Please update soon, I really want to know what happens next!
-Dani
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
me gusta como escribiste a star y kwan, asi que fue un fantasma, de todas maneras lo de sam y turcker se puede perdonar, pero por favor no has que perdones a los monstruos de padre que tiene, la relacion de él y dani tiene que ser padre e hija por favor
Hellbreaker chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
In response to your author's note:

Well these things happen and I'm sure your readers won't hold it against you. Real life does get in the way of writing stories, so that is to be expected that you would have hold ups. I get hold ups plenty of times when it comes to writing my DP stories and I'm sure everyone on this site does too.
guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
this really brought tears to my eyes. its amazing!
Cartwheellou chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Ohhhhhhh, I can't wait till danny comes back and there's finally a confrontation better him and Sam
Deathwatch 45 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Great fic. Update soon please.
Stars Of Light chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Come on...Come on... Update!
I need to know what happens next!
Stars_Of_Light
SinOfDisaster chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Hmm this is a decent story. I have to wonder though if this is a spell doesn't it work if the person does feel that way deep down. Or on emotions that they wouldn't normally act upon? Didn't this type of thing happen twice in cannon? When Desiree gave Tucker ghost powers and his jealousy and resentment feelings were enhanced. Sam and that plant ghost with him enhancing her feelings as well. Hell even enough to want to wipe out all the humans in the world.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
Omg what happened? Was it Desiree?