Reviews for Rumour Mill
midnightbittersweet chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
Take your time sweetheart! We will be waiting with baited breath until the new chapter!
The-real-ghost-king chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
I know it's been a while, but I really love this story & I hope that one day there will be an update for it no matter how long I have to wait
Mabelton Lynn Pines chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
you said a chapter would be up by now you cant leave Danny like that
Rosie Vulpes chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
I hope Danny is ok btw I would love to see valaries face when she sees dani with Danny( if this is set after episode whatever)
Rosie Vulpes chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
Poor Danny he has been though so much :'(
Candykaykay2001 chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Where's the new chapter?! Your killing me here! Please update soon! * Puppy Dog Face*
Elinasti0 chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
Where is the next chapter is not out yet? I love this story by the way. :)
Candykaykay2001 chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Please update soon. Its killing me not to know whats going to happen next! :-D
WriterxDani chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Your story is wonderful and it seems very well thought out, good job! But I must say when I got the email saying you had posted a new chapter I was quite excited to read it and I was a little disappointed when I realized it was just an authors note. Saying this, that shows that I really love your story as well as your writing! I usually have trouble finding stories I like, let alone love! Please update soon, I really want to know what happens next!
-Dani
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
me gusta como escribiste a star y kwan, asi que fue un fantasma, de todas maneras lo de sam y turcker se puede perdonar, pero por favor no has que perdones a los monstruos de padre que tiene, la relacion de él y dani tiene que ser padre e hija por favor
Hellbreaker chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
In response to your author's note:

Well these things happen and I'm sure your readers won't hold it against you. Real life does get in the way of writing stories, so that is to be expected that you would have hold ups. I get hold ups plenty of times when it comes to writing my DP stories and I'm sure everyone on this site does too.
guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
this really brought tears to my eyes. its amazing!
Cartwheellou chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Ohhhhhhh, I can't wait till danny comes back and there's finally a confrontation better him and Sam
Deathwatch 45 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Great fic. Update soon please.
Stars Of Light chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Come on...Come on... Update!
I need to know what happens next!
Stars_Of_Light