Reviews for Naruto and the Energy of Will
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
WOAH, a story that actually USES NARUTO'S WILL... considering he has a will that would make hall jordan blush! He should be able to make that ring "sing"... as in INVINCIBLE constructs and RIDICULES amounts of power... REMEMBER it's AS POWERFUL AS THE WEILDER'S WILL.. just most lanterns are Sadly lacking in both imagination and will. It IS the most powerful WEAPON in the galaxy, said many times over... just it's wielders are SORELY lacking.. It CAN do ANYTHING the wielder can imagine. LITERATELY got GOD on their hand, all they need is the imagination and WILL to use it. (thus why MOST LANTERNS end up as corpses.. WEAK) IF YOU HONESTLY believe your the badest-SON-OF-A-BITCH BORN... The ring will make you exactly that. It will do WHATEVER, you just got TO BELIEVE! If you KNOW your invincible?.. YOU ARE. Most lanterns don't QUITE get that, and that's why the mortality rate is STUPID HIGH... They gotta believe even in certain DOOM that they are UNDEFEATBLE, unstoppable, If it wavers FOR A SECOND, the ring has lost all power. and they are dead. delicate instrument, but insanely potent. There is absolutely NO ROOM for doubt: WRECK a planet? SURE.. destroy an entire army? Why not... Lay waste to every single S-RANK shinobi in existance?... YUP you can do that too... Doubt yourself for a second?.. YOUR DEAD! Just the way it works, every "bloodline" has a downside right? Well the ring is KINDA a bloodline, it won't WORK for anyone else, it can teleport back to him at a mental call.. So it's not EXACTLY a weapon... Also one of it's abilities is "ring duplication".. so he can give it to his kids... so TECHNICALLY it IS a bloodline. A stupid O.P... "oh my god", bloodline, but still a bloodline. makes the sharringan look kinda pathetic huh? He COULD make a ring for anyone, TECHNICALLY, SHOULDN'T.. very dumb to do so.. and definitely not give a ring to sasuke, he couldn't even get the thing to SPARK... His will is pathetic. No, it should be HIDDEN, past off as a bloodline and be done with it. Konoha LOVES bloodlines.
kat1017 chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
please don't abandon this story it is an awesome story that wish to find out what all happens in it as well as how it ends.
thebestoftherest chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
Good story please continue
StrongGuy159 chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Cool chapter continue please.
Nightwing 509 chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
I like the way you described the battle between Naruto and Zsbusa.
superfanman217 chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
i love your story

i cant wait 2 c were it goes
StrongGuy159 chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Cool chapter continue please.
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
I like the way you have Naruto and Hinata both get to Summoning Contracts each.
Nightwing 509 chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
I like the way you have Naruto being second in command of his team.
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I like the way you had Naruto become a Green Lantern.
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Ohhh,I sense some Haku interaction coming up...

Oddly enough I thought of an odd pairing lately.

Naruto x Fem(Futa?) Haku x Kaguya... Yah...Kaguya was a weird one for me...I thought...lets take the earliest attractive...girl(?)...and the final attractive girl...and let naruto meet them both.

Incase your wondering , Id make the Kaguya a younger clone version created by Orochimaru.
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Nice chapter continue please.
RaiderXV chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Interesting, but 100km? That is the edge of space, 62 mi. up. A summons that large would destroy miles around with just their body size.
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Awesome story continue please.
MYK-ON chapter 7 . 9/29/2014