Reviews for A New, Stupid Adventurer! Return toThe Tower
Angie-chan chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
Hee hee... You're a crack-head, aren't you? The fickie was fun. I like Bob~~. He's hot. I miss playing that game. I haven't played it since I traded it to my friend for her Zelda: Majora's Mask game, and I think... I dunno, some Star Wars racing game... Do I still have that game? Does she stil have AD? I think she sold it? Hmm? Wait... what was I talking about? Oh yeah, good fickie. It was funny.
Saturn Angels chapter 3 . 12/6/2002
Vale: Lol, hiya! lol, this hillariously funny I rolled around on the ground laughing for hours until Thor through something at my head-I think it was a squirrel, though I can't be sure- anyway this is hillarious. You should get more reviews...yup-

Thor: Enough of Vale's babbling. This was pretty funny, and I'm sad it's over, now I can't hit Vale with inanimate objects since she won't be laughing...

Vale: Haha! *is suddenly hit with a broom*

Thor: Heh. Now, onto our other roommate-people.

Vince: *roflao* THIS WAS FUNNY! "IQ -1,000,000" lol, that was funny *gasping for air* haven't laughed like that in a long time, there should be *lol* more fics like this...

Fantasy Girl: WAI! WAI! WAI! This is so awesome! I want a monster like Kid. lol, Kid (while having a silly name, lol) is awesoe n_n tata!

Tomoe: ... *can do nothing but laugh/cry and stand speechless holding stomach* haahahahahahaha! *begins clapping as she falls to the floor still giggling/crying/holding stomach*
Azuretasy chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
Nice story and with good humor too. Please post the next chapter up quickly and also if you have time then please reveiw my AD story times of peace on both chapters. Please! Pretty please! I need info on how to improve my story.
Azuretasy chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Nice story please continue!