Reviews for Burn
LMH33 chapter 1 . 4/4
Nice one shot story. I know I am being picky, but if Steph cuffed his hands behind him like she was trained to the skip never would have grabbed the wheel. It was a rookie mistake. But...I totally know why you did it. I mean, she had to crash the car somehow. That it was into the personal products plant with a naked skip an exploding car with flying debris of bricks, car parts, and tampons Was just too funny. What a great image you painted.

I love how the MM arrived all running to her and then comforting and giving friendship I always like it when the MM are friends, not silent observers.
Lastly Ranger just calmly stepping up to a relationship. I think he would. He is a man of action not one who fixes up Steph and drops her off at Morelli's. Not if he really loved her. Please! Yes, I know it is all,to sell more books, sigh. So glad for fanfic where things can make more sense.
So lemons, semi- lemons? I am guessing this is another way to say there is smut?
Retrdtchr chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing your "dream" with us.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wonderful story. I was excited to find some new Plum stuff from you. Always great when a favorite author pops back up when they've been away for awhile. I loved this. You show Steph's mood and emotions brilliantly. Her highs and her lows. You make us FEEL what she's living. At one point, I just wanted to cry, too, it was so frustrating to know that even after the emotional torment of thinking you've just killed a building of people, only to find out they're get a call from your mother NOT asking if you're okay, but to start the litany about how your actions affect HER life, and the feeling of desolation that must entail. You make us LIVE it.

Which is why we follow wherever you lead us. :-) Begging for more.
Thanks so much for sharing this.
Maggie M.
Tiggy318 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Great story!
Roscommon chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wonderful story! It was so nice seeing Ranger take Steph away from one of her standard car/skip disasters as usual, but then escalate from protection to lust to love. He loves this woman, the one who has wackiness karma and who speaks her thoughts accidentally outloud. It was such a joy to have it end in such an easy admission of love.

I'm relatively new to fan fiction but have read your prior stories here with great enjoyment, so was delighted to see a new story from you. This version is great, and plan to read the 'full' version next time I'm at my laptop (the fiction-pad reader doesn't seem to work on my iPad). Thank you so much for sharing this.
Mooch the Cat chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
More, please. Lovely chapter.
isabellsah cullen chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Loved this story Jen! So glad to see you back writing JE fics. I hope your muse hangs around.

Sasha :D
orangedolphin27 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is an interesting story. I enjoyed the dynamics in it.
jkgk chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Excellent! So glad you shared another one with us
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Loved it and am glad your muse is back! Thanks for writing! Mwah!
janetfan150 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So glad your muse is back. Love your stories. It's one was great
LilyGhost chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Wow, talk about going from a bad day to an amazing one. Ranger said he was good in the shower, and this story proved it. But what's even better, is the way he shows Stephanie how much she means to him beyond the sex. And Stephanie finally understands just how much Ranger does love her ..."You show me that everyday, Ranger."
Donna chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
good to see you back here and that you haven't lost your touch with the written word!
I'll look up your new pad and hope to read more there.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Great story. Could easily be a chapter story. Just sayin!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved it!
So glad I was trying to swallow anything when plant blew up- hee hee hee hee hee hee.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »