Reviews for These Panties Don't Have Dragons
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
caw caw motherfuckers
ytp dora fan 3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Yeah. and you're also supposed ta do chapter 132: peacock passion of astrid's ultimate harem which is a pairing of astrid and shen.
First, he sucks on astrid's breasts leaving bird saliva, second they're kissing, third, he's on top of astrid, feeling her breasts on his white soft chest feathers, and then astrid sucks on his shaft.
ytp caillou fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I agree with goanimate fan 5, you know that you're supposed ta do the boy/girl stories whatever the pairings that goanimate fan 5 said, and make sure that the emo zeti calls his girlfriends 'honey'.
goanimate fan 5 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Maybe Astrid and Princess Clara should wear those sheer things for their boyfriends Ludvig (mario) and Zor (lost world) instead of hiccup and jack slash
Lioness Deity chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Oh my Gosh, Homestuck Reference.

(Caw caw Motherf**kers)
guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
we know it's supposed ta be hiccup and astrid so please do the story where astrid wears those garters and things please
foxwolf64 junior chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
why didn't you do the one where astrid wears those things. You're supposed ta do the boy/girl story and astrid wears those panty, garters and those stuff! Under-stand? :{
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I am flabbergasted.
You seem to be a pretty mediocre writer, not astounding but not poor, but this... it's missing so much. First of all, at the beginning Hiccup is extremely OOC. Even older, braver Hiccup wouldn't laugh and say something like that.
Second of all, cut back on the cussing. It just makes the story awkward and immature sounding.
Third, was the sex scene supposed to be romantic? Because it was very much NOT. Smut is about feelings, not actions.
So, overall, continue writing and improving but please take my words into account.
faisyah865 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Aaah, Victoria Secret... Never liked it. And I'm a girl! XP
ItsaboutPJO chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Well this was great
pancakes anonymes chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Sweeeeet ! Here was my chapter two .
Pandas01 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Wow... I was never interested in kinky stuff but... Gawd daamn this was haawt! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I forget to mention I was reading this in public
Bp it's cidd btw
cidd-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Holy canolie! So glad I'm not a guy for it would have resulted in an awkward boner. BD