Reviews for Wolf
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
That was so sweet! I loved this short story. Thanks for this story, and its nice twist at the end.
DeltaSilver88 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I thought there was something peculiar about that wolf... Him being Garion's father is kinda nice. Come to think of it, he was following Garion around like a father protecting his son would.
Katherine-Magnolia chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Now that's an interesting idea! See, in my story I made Wolf Belmakor and all...but him as Garion's father is actually a pretty good one too.
Jer
OneWhoHasNoPoint chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
I like it!
amythest angel chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
very cool idea
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
runaway ballista chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
OOooh...is that IT? I mean, will there be more chapters? It's so gooood! Of course, you COULD leave it like that and it wouldn't be bad.
elle chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Cool, I think this is the first fanfic I've read about Wolf, I always thought there was something special about him too. Hehe, you know, for a brief moment there at the end of Polgara the sorceress I suspected wolf might actually be the 'prophecy voice' that Garion carried around in his head!
Balancing Act chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Uhhhh. I don't think this is very realistic, though you're right, the Wolf is someone special, someone different. I think it would be something more complicated, though, because the books never mention reincarnation.