Reviews for Flame beneath ashes
SuziH-J chapter 15 . 10/20/2016
Beautiful scene at the end between Jack & Ianto. I have laughed and cried whilst reading this. Wonderfully well written. Thank you
SuziH-J chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
Enjoying this, except feeling sorry for Jack as he still has the memories. Also Ianto seems to be taking a lot of chances with his life, even allowing for being a firefighter. Felt sorry for both Jack & Ianto when they were talking on the Plass. Exited to see where this goes.
FranArian chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I really do love this story and have re-read it several times. Did other parts of the series ever come to light as mentioned in the note on chapter 15?
leulade chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
Obligée de me déconnecter pour pouvoir laisser une autre review.
Coincée chez moi avec un gros rhume j'étais à la recherche d'une bonne histoire à lire et je suis retombée sur celle-ci. Je viens de passer un excellent moment à relire cette fic fantastique. Elle est géniale.
Tant que j'y suis je voudrais te poser une question. Tu as l'intention de finir ta fic "Providence" ? J'avoue que cela me fait vraiment envie de la lire mais je ne voudrais pas me retrouver le bec dans l'eau et complétement frustrée comme cela m'est arrivé des tas de fois. Désormais je préfère m'assurer que les fics sont terminées avant de les commencer. Bon, tu réponds si tu veux évidement.
En tout cas c'était un plaisir de relire celle-ci!
Leulade
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
This was such a beautiful story! I loved how you wrote the strength and also the vulnerability in both Jack and Ianto. I often found myself laughing at the cute exchanges, or moved almost to tears by the sadder moments. The characters were all written in such a real, relatable way. Well done!

I'm looking forward to reading more from you. :)
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
I love awkward, insecure Jack! He's adorable! hehe I'm glad that love and forgiveness won out, and they are moving forward.
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
That scene with Jack and Ianto at the end...just beautiful! I love those two together, and the sweetness of that scene was wonderful!
All of the characters had some great moments with Ianto, actually. But the Janto at the end made me especially happy. :)
And the nausea of early pregnancy? I am all too familiar with that, having been pregnant three times myself.
Finally, is there anything sexier that a hot man who makes good coffee? No. No, there is not. ;)
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
Owen has a heart, and truly cares for Ianto and Jack in his own way. I think this chapter showed this really well! The care and support for Ianto within the group was shown clearly. And, of course, Ianto impressed with his skills!
Also, I agree that making a good cup of coffee is a most important skill! ;)
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
You capture the heart of the characters so well! I could really feel their conflicted emotions, and could see and understand everyone's side in this. And I find myself wondering if and when Ianto's mental lock will break. That won't be pleasant!
Looking forward to reading more!
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 10 . 10/29/2015
Getting to the heart of things. There are no secrets now, really. Hopefully some healing can begin...for both of them. Jack is clearly emotionally damaged by the burden of the memories he holds.
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
Aww...Embarrassed Ianto is cute! LOL! Jack would agree. ;)
I think that his reaction to the revelations of the previous night is natural. Kind of a numb shock / disbelief. And who can blame him for being distracted with thoughts of Jack? He's yummy! _
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
First of all, the mental image of Ianto fresh out of the shower...yum! ;)

Another incredibly moving chapter. I'm glad that things are out in the open now, and hope that they are soon able to start their relationship anew.
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
And the truth comes out! Well, some of it. ;)
Nice balance of action and touching moments here. I like how things are moving along. :)
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
I smiled a LOT reading this chapter! It was so full of heart and sweetness! _
ThePeachyMonkey chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
I loved the glimpses into Ianto's new life! I can just picture him being all sexy and heroic! ;)
And poor Jack! Really feeling for him, dealing with such a difficult decision!