Reviews for Winds of Change
awww :( i wanted to read how arizona went through pregnancy and birth! D:
Considering you passed more than 7 months, I think you would know that at this point in the sequel, Amelia would already be 14 yrs old, yet she's asking questions that Lex should be asking. I was in high school at 14, I certainly knew what sex was & how babies were made. You kind of regressed Amelia to a child. These things she would've figured out on her own by the time she got that old without having her mothers have to explain it.
Blake chapter 13 . 5/29
The fact that Calzona is having sex while injecting Arizona's brothers sperm into Callie is a total turnoff. Who wants to inject their brothers sperm into their wife as they're trying to make their wife orgasm. I wish it was an anonymous donor.
This is starting to get taken over by the whole Aria plot. Not was I was hoping for in the sequel. Not to mention, it's really going to suck for the new baby to be 11 & 14 yrs younger than her siblings. It would've just made sense giving them another child already for the sequel.
I still don't understand why they need to have Tims baby. So Tim doesn't get to raise two of his own kids just so they can have a baby that will look like Arizona. And JoJo is actually siblings to their youngest daughter. C'mon now. So dumb. I would be pissed to find out that my uncle was actually my father. Not to mention Callie thinks of Tim like a brother, why would she ever want to conceive a baby by him. So disrespectful to Arizona having to live with the fact that two of her children are actually her brothers. And there's always going to be something deep down inside Tim knowing two of Arizona's children are his. You shouldve nixed the idea of Tim being the donor. And what's wrong with using Arizona's egg this time with a Latino donor. The whole point of Calzona & Sofia was that biology didn't make them a family. It was love.
kassia.crislayne chapter 30 . 9/18/2015
A perfect sequel! I'm so happy with everything! Loved it when and how you introduced Aria. And the family didn't stop growing! Amazing fic, again!

Thanks for writing it!
Brels chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
Thanks for a great story
Maxlin chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
That was a very good story from begaining to end . No one cheaters , no plane crash, no Africa , no shooting . Both story were very good .HATS OFF TO YOU!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 30 . 9/8/2014
eeehehe I love this so very much!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
Aaww this was such a lovely ending!

I do hope there are more one-shots of this gorgeous family, but if not, happy writing! :)
AZsgirl chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
Loved it but...you certainly need to revisit, we need to get to know Carter better, catch up with the girls and of course welcome Colton to this wonderful family! Of course I look forward to any of the stories rolling around! Have enjoyed your story and will def read more!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
Thank you for sharing story with us. I'm gonna miss :)
helenkidd1 chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
Thank-You for sharing your talented writing with us all. I'm waiting for anymore one shots too.
GoldBlooded15 chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
This verse was so amazingly beautiful. I would greatly appreciate it if you found it in your heart to do one shots every now & again. Thank you so much for this story. I look forward to reading more of your fics, as your writing skills are great, & you take such good care of calzona.
IsaCabral chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
Thank you so much for this sequel, I have enjoyed a lot! I'll miss it so much. Hope to catch ya sometime soon! ;-)