Reviews for Winds of Change
lacyc11 chapter 30 . 2/16
:D
Again with the rapist donor?
Hardly seems appropriate nor necessary to tell Amelia how she came to be. Nor let her meet the douche
Nanasheila chapter 30 . 1/29
Great follow up thank you
Ashleymburns chapter 30 . 10/20/2016
Just finished both of your stories and they were amazing! So phenomenally well written and such cute story lines! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
awww :( i wanted to read how arizona went through pregnancy and birth! D:
Guest chapter 21 . 5/30/2016
Considering you passed more than 7 months, I think you would know that at this point in the sequel, Amelia would already be 14 yrs old, yet she's asking questions that Lex should be asking. I was in high school at 14, I certainly knew what sex was & how babies were made. You kind of regressed Amelia to a child. These things she would've figured out on her own by the time she got that old without having her mothers have to explain it.
Blake chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
The fact that Calzona is having sex while injecting Arizona's brothers sperm into Callie is a total turnoff. Who wants to inject their brothers sperm into their wife as they're trying to make their wife orgasm. I wish it was an anonymous donor.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
This is starting to get taken over by the whole Aria plot. Not was I was hoping for in the sequel. Not to mention, it's really going to suck for the new baby to be 11 & 14 yrs younger than her siblings. It would've just made sense giving them another child already for the sequel.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
I still don't understand why they need to have Tims baby. So Tim doesn't get to raise two of his own kids just so they can have a baby that will look like Arizona. And JoJo is actually siblings to their youngest daughter. C'mon now. So dumb. I would be pissed to find out that my uncle was actually my father. Not to mention Callie thinks of Tim like a brother, why would she ever want to conceive a baby by him. So disrespectful to Arizona having to live with the fact that two of her children are actually her brothers. And there's always going to be something deep down inside Tim knowing two of Arizona's children are his. You shouldve nixed the idea of Tim being the donor. And what's wrong with using Arizona's egg this time with a Latino donor. The whole point of Calzona & Sofia was that biology didn't make them a family. It was love.
kassia.crislayne chapter 30 . 9/18/2015
A perfect sequel! I'm so happy with everything! Loved it when and how you introduced Aria. And the family didn't stop growing! Amazing fic, again!

Thanks for writing it!
Brels chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
Thanks for a great story
Maxlin chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
That was a very good story from begaining to end . No one cheaters , no plane crash, no Africa , no shooting . Both story were very good .HATS OFF TO YOU!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 30 . 9/8/2014
eeehehe I love this so very much!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
Aaww this was such a lovely ending!

I do hope there are more one-shots of this gorgeous family, but if not, happy writing! :)