Reviews for Winds of Change
Brels chapter 30 . 12/17/2014
Thanks for a great story
Maxlin chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
That was a very good story from begaining to end . No one cheaters , no plane crash, no Africa , no shooting . Both story were very good .HATS OFF TO YOU!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 30 . 9/8/2014
eeehehe I love this so very much!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
Aaww this was such a lovely ending!

I do hope there are more one-shots of this gorgeous family, but if not, happy writing! :)
AZsgirl chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
Loved it but...you certainly need to revisit, we need to get to know Carter better, catch up with the girls and of course welcome Colton to this wonderful family! Of course I look forward to any of the stories rolling around! Have enjoyed your story and will def read more!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
Thank you for sharing story with us. I'm gonna miss :)
helenkidd1 chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
Thank-You for sharing your talented writing with us all. I'm waiting for anymore one shots too.
GoldBlooded15 chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
This verse was so amazingly beautiful. I would greatly appreciate it if you found it in your heart to do one shots every now & again. Thank you so much for this story. I look forward to reading more of your fics, as your writing skills are great, & you take such good care of calzona.
IsaCabral chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
Thank you so much for this sequel, I have enjoyed a lot! I'll miss it so much. Hope to catch ya sometime soon! ;-)
AnatomyOfGreys1 chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
Ahh the whole chapter I kept repeating, Please let Arizona be pregnant... And boom! She was. Such a good ending. I'm sad to see it go! Thank you!
DEEG1291 chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
Love your world and can't wait to see your new stories. Thanks so much for sharing!
Calzonafan123 chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
Nice ending and look forward to your next stories.
rookie802 chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
Great chapter!
AZsgirl chapter 29 . 8/23/2014
Have so loved this story from the beginning! Hoping that after some time away you will treat us with some short one shots of this wonderful family!
helenkidd1 chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
Thank-You for your talented writing of your storyline was so happy but sad of it ending. Well I understand you need to recharge.