Reviews for Magic Cat
queenvicky99 chapter 25 . 7/16
I look forward to the sequel! I have enjoyed this story and can't wait for more ~ !
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 25 . 7/13
Cool story bro. Had a few continuity flaws but a great read and since you say Naraku ain't ever coming back that's great news for me to read the sequels! I love how Kagome actually rejects Koga and turns down his advances. Also what's Inuyasha's black blood drop gonna do? Did that even mean anything? You kinda put a lot of focus on it. It didn't taint him did it?!
ChappyCat chapter 25 . 6/21
When you said the next series after magic mirror anddd stuff my brain automatically played everything out and i was like 'NUUUUUU NOW I KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN' hopefully you make it more interesting though so i dont have to suffer knowing every chapternow all i gotta do is wait for magic mirror ' sits fown on a chair and looks at fanfiction waiting for the chapter to come up) -10 days later- (till staring at screen) cmon... Cmon... Cmon... Cmon...
Random Reader chapter 25 . 6/2
Awesome story, I enjoyed reading it and I can't wait for the sequel
inu-kyasha chapter 25 . 5/31
Awsome cant wait for magic mirrors
Agatha chapter 25 . 5/30
I read this in one sitting! AWESOME, that's my word for you. Your story should have been made anime! The characters were a lot stronger, there were no beads of subjugation and I loved Inuyasha to bits! I already read the teaser of your sequel, and I'm actually dying to see it here! Great job, keep up the good work!
gaarasmistress39 chapter 25 . 5/29
Woooooo! Sequel!
notorous angel chapter 25 . 5/29
's awesome
Cats4789 chapter 25 . 5/28
That was an awesome ending and can't wait for the sequel and the whole story how you worked everything in with out the sacred Jewel was amazing and know with Naraku gone I'll look forward to see how you tie things together in the sequel.
Night-Fury1 chapter 2 . 5/28
Now Onward! omfg rofl
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 25 . 5/28
AWWW! YAY! Loved it!
Mastodonbrawler365 chapter 25 . 5/28
That was one hell of a finale to close out Magic Cat, I'm hoping the sequel to this story tops that!
FireHanyou14 chapter 25 . 5/28
WAI! OH MY GOD! The InuKag has surfaced!
Layla347 chapter 25 . 5/28
Love it can't wait for the next book:)
Elfen Children chapter 25 . 5/28