Reviews for Amissus
Serennos chapter 30 . 1/13
A nicely-paced, enjoyable and satisfying story. Thank you.
Aurora Draco Malfoy chapter 24 . 6/19/2021
I have reached a point where the name Ron makes me ill. Ohh God, How much I hate him.
I love Draco
Aurora Draco Malfoy chapter 11 . 6/19/2021
Your stories are all good. The plot is awesome.
Can you use possessive pronouns instead of using Draco Hermione in every sentence. There are only two of them in here. It gets boring to read their name most of the time instead of He and She. Like reading an essay.
I am sorry but this is the only story of yours where I felt boring to read. Others are really really good
lrkhermione chapter 7 . 3/28/2021
Best chapter yet
remember for warnings
DO ANOTHER DARKHERMIONE BOOK
You're my favorite fanfic author
Love ya
lrkhermione
slytherinxpridex chapter 30 . 1/2/2021
Beautiful story!
S chapter 30 . 12/25/2020
This Draco is amazing. So supportive and caring. Hermione is beautifully done. Love her characterisation. I really like it when Harry and Ginny are close to Hermione, so enjoyed that too. Yeah, only mental issues could’ve made Molly obsess quite so much and choose the method she did. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2020
o.O What's wrong with Draco to like cold showers?
Nice story. I already have a guess about who poisoned Hermione... :-)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/14/2020
Enjoyed
AshLiz chapter 30 . 7/23/2020
Love this story
Guest chapter 30 . 7/17/2020
this was a wonderful story! thank you!
tony stank chapter 21 . 6/4/2020
ur theory actually makes sense because potions is supposed to be damn easy, just follow the instructions and ur done but not a lot of people seemed to get a perfect potion in the books and i always wondered why. so ur theory actually makes a lot of sense.
Anastasia chapter 30 . 5/28/2020
Okay, usually I am one of the silent readers, who read stories but don't bother putting their appreciation into words. Sorry for that.
Anyways, this was amazing. Like really, really amazing. Almost all your stories are so good that they make me me want to give you a bear hug (which is absurd considering I don't know where you live). But this was both heart touching and realistic. I especially loved the bond between Harry and Draco. They share an easy and amicable friendship, doted by fun and light hearted banters. I was disappointed by Molly's actions, as she should know that you can't force somebody to love somebody. If she really considered Hermione family, than she would have understood and respected her decision or keep her space and animosity in check if she couldn't do so. Narcissa and Lucius, as usual were potrayed fantastically. Ron's actions as a jealous ex-boyfriend seemed to be nothing unusual at first but being an Auror himself, what he did was pretty unacceptable. Ginny, George and Angelina: as usual you stole my heart during the course of the story.
Anyways, I think this is getting long, so I will sum it all up by saying that you are a fabulous writer, with the most amazing of plots and clearly a skilled hand at writing. Cheers to you! Waiting eagerly for your next story/oneshot after Precious Diamonds!
kmoonprincess chapter 30 . 4/21/2020
That was so sweet and lovely!
Luzula-spicata chapter 30 . 4/17/2020
Thank you very much for your beautiful story
Where The Stars End chapter 30 . 4/1/2020