Reviews for Amissus
Sundaegirl99 chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Ooohh I really like the way you introduced the people who could be out to get Draco and Hermione!
Jiya04 chapter 30 . 3/7/2017
Brilliantly written. Truly loved it.
Josie chapter 10 . 2/22/2017
So far it been really nice. Glad my heart not broken.
Josie chapter 4 . 2/22/2017
Oh! I wish I didn't go look at the reviews not I know exactly is going to happen. Molly did the deed and Ron is going to do all in his power to get her back. Poor Draco its going to be a battle for her love. She is suppose to be an intelligent witch surely she can work it out. Carry on reading
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2017
I am devestated that his has happened to Hermione. Oh! but a wonderful story this is going to make. Go for it author break my heart. Lol!
JosieGardiner51 chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
My Reviews for this story are missing because I forgot to log in. So annoying but I did love the story but I was preparing to get my heart broken. Good thing you love the happy ending as much as I do author. Nice story. Lovely happy ever after ending.
Kiminotamuggle chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
Tears in my eyes. Poor Draco. Amazing story so far.
throughhiseyes chapter 30 . 1/24/2017
Oh this was adorable! I read through the whole thing without stopping to comment, I apologize. I loved how you spent time in Hermione and Draco and everything. well done!
Soon17 chapter 30 . 12/3/2016
Well, someone has to be the bad guy, right?
Still love this story~
Thanks for sharing this amazing one!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/29/2016
*Whipping out my wand and pointing it at the weasel*
'I save everybody the bother, say goodbye to your family, weasel'...
SlytherinEmo chapter 30 . 9/30/2016
this was a very interesting read. i was able to figure out who did it and i was really nervous because i thought they would have gotten away with the plan to kidnap her! ahhhh! i'm a little sad that it ended so soon, especially since i've got baby fever and i love any fic that has kids in it, but baby fred did the job lol. is there a sequel? i'll have to check. either way, i'm going to pop over to your page and read your other fics. i hope you write more fics, considering you are a talented writer :)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/26/2016
Amazing piece of fanfiction
cedezbenz chapter 30 . 8/13/2016
When I started reading it, I thought I wasn't going to like it. I thought you were going to have hermione run to Ron and start a relationship. I was quite happy when hermione actually stayed with Draco. And everything turned out perfectly at the end! Favorite!
muddier waters chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
seriously such an amazing story! you capture the rotten portions of molly and ron's personality without engaging in bashing which is a feat in fanfiction! A

you made the reconnection of Draco and Hermione so believable and it was done at such a good pace.

this story is excellent and i love it, thank you for sharing it with us :D
muddier waters chapter 29 . 7/12/2016
SO SO SO SO GOOD

i'm so glad it resolved this way
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »