Reviews for Amissus
Where The Stars End chapter 30 . 4/1/2020
Awwww this is so sweet!
Eatgreenapples chapter 29 . 2/21/2020
I've read this story more than once and always enjoy it. Thanks for sharing your writing
HPforever2018-3 chapter 30 . 1/19/2020
An awesome story. I really wanted Hermione to make it official, but that was probably just my inner Slytherin, that wanted to come out and play.
Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2019
Oh my god my heart. My dear Draco :(
WriteAwayMaam chapter 16 . 10/7/2019
I had a feeling it was Molly! Now I believe it was!
Alia Rubrik chapter 30 . 8/30/2019
This was so fun to read, I really enjoyed it :)
keiska chapter 30 . 7/13/2019
Loved it!
shapphire22 chapter 30 . 6/26/2019
I thought Lucius came w/ a twist! LOL
I read to many mature fanfics w/ heavy plot of deception. Thanks for writing this, you're always skilful describing Dramione love story like they're the only occupants of this world
shapphire22 chapter 29 . 6/26/2019
I want to guess the epilogue. Hmm... The wedding?
shapphire22 chapter 28 . 6/26/2019
I wish the revelation of the grand scheme is more spectacular like mind games (‿)
This story isn't crime drama or mystery crime so if Harry didn't accidentally hear it then Hermione would really be stolen
shapphire22 chapter 27 . 6/26/2019
I wish this ended in bad ending so there's a sequel of how Draco chased after Hermione. Imagine the angst~ I would cry w/ Draco because his heart broke into pieces (﹏)

But all readers want the happy ending~! (•‿•)
shapphire22 chapter 26 . 6/26/2019
I bet Hermione would forgive them w/ a note of not talking to ... Hmm,. I'm spoiling the story. I can't wait~! ()
shapphire22 chapter 23 . 6/25/2019
This only could be achieved if your husband is Draco Malfoy LOL () kidding~
shapphire22 chapter 22 . 6/25/2019
I KNEW IT!
Lucius backed down easily, it was misunderstanding (?) No, it's just Lucius being silly. Pansy gave up too~ There are only 4 suspects and I chose Lavender instead ()
She's already a culprit in one of your stories so Lavender couldn't be culprit again
shapphire22 chapter 21 . 6/25/2019
What if they bought it? We're talking about Hermione's parents here so they can't be the culprit
839 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »