Reviews for Amissus
shapphire22 chapter 3 . 6/23/2019
Go, go, Draco! (づ。‿‿。)づ
Don't give up!
I know it! Of course he would take this rare chance! I bet Lucius, Pansy, and Molly joined forces to separate Dramione ︵ヽ(Д)ノ︵
shapphire22 chapter 2 . 6/23/2019
Oh dear, I remember reading the first chapter and this second chapter is really heartbreaking! ʕ• ᴥ•̥ʔ
AussieSweet chapter 30 . 5/12/2019
That's definitely one of the stories I want to see in the After the end series!
AussieSweet chapter 29 . 5/12/2019
Ron is a pig. I feel sorry for Molly but she seriously disturbed.
AussieSweet chapter 28 . 5/12/2019
I hope Ron will not be allowed to be an auror even if Hermione decides not to press charges.
AussieSweet chapter 27 . 5/12/2019
Poor Ginny! I can imaging her reaction. But so would be for everyone else not involved.
AussieSweet chapter 26 . 5/12/2019
Two egotists! They don't care about Hermione even one bit!
AussieSweet chapter 25 . 5/12/2019
I hope they would get pregnant now.
AussieSweet chapter 24 . 5/12/2019
Ron was really bad for her confidence as a woman.
AussieSweet chapter 23 . 5/12/2019
I'm really worried about Hermione now. I'm afraid molly and Ron will just kidnap her and keep her against her will. Don't they understand what they are doing? They will end up in Azkaban!
AussieSweet chapter 22 . 5/12/2019
They are both crazy! I hope they won't be able to do it. Neither of them even once thought about Hermione and her happiness.
AussieSweet chapter 21 . 5/12/2019
Probably, muggles can make potions, just not the magical ones. After all, we can make tinctures and they are as close to potions as it can be.
AussieSweet chapter 20 . 5/12/2019
Finally! I wish he told them the strength of the potion this time. But in any case, I think a week or ten days should do the trick.
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 5/12/2019
It means someone slipped her more potion! I'm sure it was at the burrow, when Molly gave her drink.
But I'm glad she decided to stay with Draco doesn't matter what.
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 5/12/2019
I think they should listen to Lucius and get a second opinion just in case.
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »