Reviews for Strangers Like Me
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 66 . 5/31
I normally wait until the end of a story to review but I simply had to say that you are a horrible, horrible person because I ACTUALLY thought you'd killed off Esme. I had to look again when she blinked and took a breath and I noticed you put A knife rather than THE knife. I give you props for proper preposition usage.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 82 . 5/30
Ha! Toddlers are hilarious. I love it.

So many fun OCs! Thanks!
Maternal Savage chapter 82 . 5/28
I have recently discovered my maternal instincts. They do not like children getting more than scrapes and bruises. They are also part bear, and quite savage.

Any harm comes to Pippin, slight trauma, bruises and scrapes not included, I will gut you!
dojoson41 chapter 82 . 5/28
welcome back
Sharem chapter 82 . 5/28
Now this was a day well spent. I started reading this story from the beginning and finally finished it. I liked the summary and the premise in order to start reading the first chapter. Which then fell into reading twenty and then all the way to the current chapter. I have been quite amazed by the writing and I'm glad that I kept up with it. This is definitely worth going on my favorite list.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 82 . 5/27
Baby dwarves!
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 82 . 5/27
It is good to meet family and friends, it is also good to see that the chaos has been resolved and everyone has been introduced. I guess tales are being told all around and everyone will listen even though not all tales will be liked. I wonder what will happen next.
Hermione Granger chapter 82 . 5/27
Hey, thanks for updating. The she wolf listens to Kili, wow. Will you give her a name? I wonder how Nelly's gonna be like in Erebor. Thorin's gonna have a lot of headaches. And please do include some flashbacks of Kili's childhood with Bilbo which is being explained to Dis.
ThePhantominthemists chapter 2 . 5/27
I loved this chap! everyone could learn a lot from the acceptance and forgiveness of a child!
ThePhantominthemists chapter 1 . 5/27
wow! really good chap. can't wait to see what happens next.
The EarthSong chapter 82 . 5/27
So glad you're back! I missed everyone. The screaming scene was great. Ha. Love Fili and Pippin. So freaking cute. I've forgotten about Fili's scar. Where is it again? Been awhile since I read it.
Booksnake3 chapter 82 . 5/27
Hahaha Luno! When Pippin bopped him on the nose I think he became a rather sheepish wolf! And I can't wait to get to know Bombur's family :D it'll be so funny seeing them try to keep track of all the little hobbits! Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one :P
godsdaughter77 chapter 82 . 5/26
Great chapter! I loved Pippin getting upset about Luna wanting his food. Thanks for sharing!
Cassandrala chapter 82 . 5/26
Oh my goodness, the hobbit/wolf relationships slay me! :)
KiyaJinnSkywalkerKenobi chapter 82 . 5/26
*screams and dances around* ahhhhhh! So cute its unbelievable!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
1,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »