Reviews for Strangers Like Me
Lina Dwarrowdam chapter 19 . 2/5
Bofur has the ring!? XD lovin the story!
Thorin blamed the elves lol XD I am so in love with your story! It has a wonderfully real feel to it, that I'm sad to say I find lacking in most Hobbit fanfiction. And I love Kili, like romantically. Who wouldn't, though? ;-) Well, I just wanted to say I love it, and I'm looking forward to reading many more chapters.
ThatOtherWriterGirl chapter 104 . 2/3
Enjoyed Nelly and her mom's cute goodbye session. ha ha.
Oh, some mommy alone time with grown ups!
Fake tea party huh? Dis has ulterior motives.
Oh what fun...but be careful!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 104 . 2/1
The Fellowship of the Dragon-firework... Interesting. I love the entire Fellowshop being at the Durin's Day celebrations. Will you tweak the time of Finduilas' death as well as the multitudinous ages? I hope Boromir and Faramir have their mother around longer.

Sam! How typical of him! As Pippin said, "Sam is an excellent fellow, and would jump down a dragon's throat to save you, if he did not trip over his own feet..." (FotR ch 5)

Do I smell romance between Bilbo and Dis? Those two would be perfect for each other!

Hasn't anyone told poor Pimpernell about the facts of life?!

I love how you're treating the PTSD. So many people think that a few counseling sessions or a small bit of talking will get rid of it. PTSD is often lifelong, it just evolves and sometimes lessens with hard work and patience.

What will happen with the Ring? Will the canonical Fellowship still be formed to destroy it? How much closer will this coronation make the Fellowship? Was Galadriel there? It would be amusing to see Gimli tongue-tied over her.

What will happen with Moria? Will Balin attempt to retake it, and fail, as in canon?

Glorfindel is a riot! "At least the Balrog was polite." Hilarious!

What happened to Bag End?! Don't tell me the S-B's got their paws on it?! Poor Hamfast must be devastated that Sam ran off. Did they ever send a message back to him that Sam is alright?

Will Aragorn meet Arwen soon, and when will he be told of his true identity and inheritance?

Please, please continue!

CT
Trich chapter 104 . 1/31
This was a very interesting chapter. I am curious what their plans are
Hermione Granger chapter 104 . 1/31
Thank you for this update. And don't worry, university deadlines are a curse for me too and it just keeps getting worse. What I loved most about this chapter was to see the ladies bonding. I'm absolutely sure that they will be able to beat the boys to the mines. How dare they keep something like this from the ladies? Good thing Pervinca heard their plans. I do wish that the chapter was a bit longer though. Hope you will write a longer chapter next time.
Cerriddwen chapter 104 . 1/30
Awesomesauce! I cant wait for the second part, its always nice when suggestions are appreciated and even used :)
High King Gil-galad chapter 104 . 1/30
Nelly seems so serious, it's rather entertaining.

Seems like Dis likes plotting things.
Meme chapter 12 . 1/29
"You told me to go and kiss an orc. In elvish."

Holy moley, why do I get the feeling that this could be the end-all doozy motherload of all dwarven insults... if Kili were your typical dwarf anyway. Wow. I am just, in awe. And kittens? No really. Awe.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 104 . 1/29
Yessssss. I love this idea. It's going to be trouble, but I still love this idea.
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 104 . 1/29
*chuckles* I love Dís.
Booksnake3 chapter 104 . 1/29
I actually can't get over how awesome Nelly is! And dfavjokn Dis at the end, brilliant! I can't wait! :)
johnsarmylady chapter 104 . 1/29
Oh what a brilliant update, and what a gift to receive while lying in my sickbed! It was worth the agony not to have to rush-read this before work - lol!
I look forward to more as soon as your Uni work allows ;-)
JAL x
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 104 . 1/28
-looks thoughtfully at the end- ... This has the potential to either be hilarious or disastrous. Also, can I just say how much I absolutely LOVE Nellie? I know I've said it before but I do. Though Dori is right. HOW DOES SHE KNOW THE WORD EVISCERATED? XDD Did Nori teach her it or one of the dwarves? Or is it just because she's Nellie and she does things like that because it's fun to catch people off guard? At least she knows what it means, even if she can't pronounce it right yet! Update soon!
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 104 . 1/28
So the young ones are going to get a bit of "we were there first" from their mothers? I guess they will not like to be beaten to it one bit. I must say that I am curious to see what happends next. Not to mention that I wonder where Dis got the map, it looks like it was drawn by one of her great-great-so on and further-grandfathers.
2,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »