Reviews for Strangers Like Me
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 85 . 22m
I think Erebor needs to be filled with the laughter and life of children and there are a group of them on the way that will do their best to do so.

Poor Dori, he looks like he needs a hug but a task to do might be even better. All in Erebor need some good news, I hope Dis will be able to give them some.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 85 . 49m
I like how you're tying all this together.

Where did you find the story Bilbo starts telling Frodo?
Booksnake3 chapter 85 . 1h
I had the song by "hear my prayer" ;) I read those words and it started playing in my head and it was only afterwards that I realised the whole thing was "Bring Him Home"! It helps that I have the entire Les Mis soundtrack on my iPod, and that it's the musical we're going to do next year at school! I'm so excited for it :D
I wonder if Fili will be able to see what's wrong with Kili now? It's nice that they're still this close :)
Hahaha Nelly! Of course she did that!
And I hope Dis will be able to forgive Thorin...eventually. I'm not expecting it to be instant! ;) update soon!
KiyaJinnSkywalkerKenobi chapter 85 . 2h
*muffles sob* emotional chapter... I'm gonna cry...

Well done. Thank you for the chapter! XD have a great 4th of July!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 85 . 4h
I'll breathe a sigh of relief when the travelers are "safely" to Erebor. I know Erebor isn't the safest place right now for anyone loyal to Thorin, but it's safer than being out in the open, traveling with such a large group of children. I wish they had more warriors with them. And they really need to find a way to communicate between the mountain and the Shire! Okay, I know there really isn't a plausible way right now, but half of people's worries are happening because they don't know what's going on. :(

I was wondering, how far into the future will you take this storyline? Will you be writing about the events of the LOTR as well? Because events/relationships in this would change things significantly in that, and I would love to see what you do with it. :)

Congratulations on completing your first year of university, happy birthday, and thanks for another great chapter! I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 84 . 14h
Oh dear. I was afraid Kili wouldn't talk even if Bilbo (or anyone) asked him directly. :( I hope he gives in and talks to someone soon. I'm really looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 71 . 19h
Hooray! I'm happy Esme, Ellie, et al are going with them!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 57 . 7/4
WHAT? Poor Frodo- his parents were murdered in front of him? Had the hooded stranger been following them intending to murder them, or was it only because the shrieking woman called him "Mr Baggins"? And was the stranger a man or a dwarf? Or a hobbit? Gah, Frodo needs to tell Kili or Bilbo what really happened.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you work out this conundrum of where Kili is going to live. It seems like there will be heartbreak for someone no matter what happens.
i am begging for just a tiny update pleassssssssssssssse?!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 29 . 7/2
I really like the way you dealt with Smaug- I see no reason why he couldn't be killed by any weapon that could get past his scales- and I love that it was one of the least likely members of the group that finished him off. :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 21 . 7/1
Oh thank goodness! Hopefully the ring will leave Bofur alone now.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 19 . 7/1
Gah, I wish none of the dwarves had the ring!

Strangely, the spell-check on here suggested I change "dwarves" to "adwares." Because that makes sense... :D
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 14 . 7/1
This may be my favorite fanfiction Thorin conversation ever. :D I'm really enjoying this story- it's an interesting concept!
omg waiting for updates is gonna be so painful
Dwarven Lass chapter 84 . 6/21
AHHH! Kili's nightmare! The angst is back! Though truthfully I was delighted to see the focus of the story return to Kili. I've really enjoyed the last several chapters and getting to know the other dwarves and hobbits, but I will be glad once they near the mountain and the plot focuses more on the main characters. Though for now I will be quite contented merely to see Kili stop brushing Bilbo off. Such stubborn and loveable and heartbreaking and adorable characters all of them. Eager to see the next update :)
1,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »