Reviews for Strangers Like Me
RowenRae chapter 111 . 2/21
Ah! I finished it! Must move on to the sequel immediately! It was truly lovely and I love it so much! Thank you
Polenta chapter 61 . 2/20
Why do these idiots think they have a chance considering how they not only know that their targets know, but have completely failed up to that point and should genuinely be weaker as a conspiracy. It's getting a bit irritating too, since they're conveniently competent enough to drag out a conspiracy in what should be its own story, yet just barely unable to do a thing about it. It's really grating on my brain.
RowenRae chapter 56 . 1/28
I have greatly enjoyed my time reading (albeit slowly) through your story. One thing that always amuses me is when you would talk about "filler chapters". I always look back and think "what are you talking about? This is my favorite chapter!" over and over againThey really are my favorite chapters. I love the character development I see happening, especially in this chapter (it was so lovely!). I think character development often doesn't happen in the great action-packed chapters (though those are certainly lovely too). It happens in the "filler chapters". So don't stress them too much, because I love them a lot
I just stumbled on this story a few days ago, and have been reading every spare minute. I love the characters and relationships you've woven. Thanks for sharing your talented writing!
PerfectPrincess5 chapter 111 . 1/1
OMG! I loved reading all of the 111 chapters (& really, a hundred & eleventy? ;)). I would write more about what an amazing author u r and how amazing, funny, heart-breaking, emotional & just totally awesome this story has been but I'm rushing on 2 the sequel and side-story! Back as soon as I've read them! Bye;)
StarryDewDrops chapter 66 . 12/2/2016
Omg I thought you killed esme for a sec! How dare you.
lilyluna43 chapter 111 . 11/26/2016
I thought it was Bilbo and Dis getting married :-P
I probably told it already 20 times, but I'll say it again for this last chapter :-)
I really loved your fic, it was probably the best Hobbit-fanfic I ever read! You mix so many different emotions and feelings in a unique and amazing way. You manage to include fluffy, sad, touching, funny, dramatic, romantic, heroic scenes. You made me feel cry and laugh.
It trulhy is amazing work and I can't wait to read that sequel of yours!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us and all the best for your future works, if you are still writing ! :-)
lilyluna43 chapter 100 . 11/25/2016
Loved it so much!
lilyluna43 chapter 77 . 11/23/2016
Is it Luno ?
lilyluna43 chapter 74 . 11/23/2016
What did you do ? What is your secret ? This story became by now my favorite Hobbit-ff by far, I really love it! But until now, I hadn't shed a tear for this story. Don't get me wrong, I sometimes got very emotional while reading, but it never came to proper crying. This chapter was heart-breaking, yet in a kinda peaceful and gentle way... Magic! Maybe it was because I can sort of relate to the characters (specially Kili and Bilbo), maybe because I also feel torn between two places, maybe because I'm also strugling to find my 'home', or maybe because of the thousands of miles between my family and I, bit this chapter was by far the most beautiful and soothing chapter ever! Thank you for that!
lilyluna43 chapter 65 . 11/22/2016
Loved it! Beautiful hymn to friendship and loyalty!
lilyluna43 chapter 64 . 11/22/2016
OMG! You had me in tears almost the whole chapter! I absolutely loved what you made of Bifur, it was brillant! So simple words and actions, but we so much hope and caring! Truly amazing! And this last part with the music box... This was magic!
lilyluna43 chapter 53 . 11/21/2016
I hated that last sentence! Why can't they finally die?! Though, I guess they bring some more action and fluffy moments ;-)
lilyluna43 chapter 50 . 11/21/2016
Haven't reviewed in a long time...
Well, this last chapter were angsty but so great! Loved them!
I was a complete mess while reading the capture part, specially when "Dwalin" came... I was acting like crazy, grabing my hair, chewing on my lip, and trying to find any imaginable reason why it just couldn't be Dwalin. I was so convinced that it was an imposter until the scars on his hands were mentionned, then I decided that it was the true Dwalin who went undercover in this criminal group, pretended to be one of them, so that he could free Kili at the right moment. But then, Dwalin would've had done something before Kili was harmed...
This was hawfull, even more so since you made this touching Dwalin/Kili bonding scenes!
lilyluna43 chapter 43 . 11/20/2016