Reviews for Anchor for the Soul
LionHeartMisfit chapter 16 . 1/7
I love that you’re introducing the other characters. things are about to get crazy so we need them in here STAT. Same old cranky Boyd. Let Maxi work her smiles on you! I love them getting to know each other so he’s more comfortable with tutoring. Oh god not his sister! I forgot about that. They’ve both had a terrible loss. Let it bring you closer, not make you be mean to each other. Can I just group hug them? Wooo Jackson, relax your butt sir. I’m not having your attitude towards my girl. Clean up your act. What a jerk. Maxi is too good for this world. She’s literally been there for everyone. Oh this is going to be good. That’s one of my favorite moments with Stiles, Derek and Danny. I hope Maxi has input. It is so sweet she’s making him a sign. I swear to god if Jackson puts one hand on my girl, I will throw hands. FIGHT ME! TELL HIM GIRL! HE’S TRASH! THAT’S IT! THAT’S FREAKING IT! HOW DARE YOU UTTER A WORD ABOUT THEIR MOTHER’S. I’M GOING TO SET YOUR LIFE ON FIRE YOU LIZARD SHIT. FUCK HIM UP MAXI! Stiles you’ve gotta keep up if you’re going to be first line. You can’t let an angry Maxi out run you. I’m glad Gabi is helping with the sign for Stiles. I’m sure she loves that. Finally some Allison that doesn’t make me sad. Oh no! We’ve misplaced Stiles! AHHH I forgot that he misses the game. Now I’m sad. Hopefully something cute will make up for it. Honestly I’m so glad I got to read this. Just getting into the flow of such a remarkable OC inspires me so much. Whether you get back to this in 4 months or 4 years, I can see myself always coming back here like it’s home.
LionHeartMisfit chapter 15 . 1/7
Hungover Stiles is a gem. I love it. Yes she’s taking care of you and it’s the cutest. Please stop with how cute they are. Just date already you cuties. Aw don’t worry Stiles. You aren’t going to lose him. DAmn you Harris for ruining the moment. I can’t believe how insanely sweet they are with one another. Her massaging his migraine is giving me cavities. ISAAC! I’ve missed him. Yes! EMBRACE MAXI! LET HER BE YOUR FRIEND! Scott WTH!? Stop being a prick. Hands off Dave! That’s Stiles girl! Finally one of the girls being their for Maxi. I needed Lydia to support her. Love me some females supporting each other. Girl time should def help.
LionHeartMisfit chapter 14 . 1/7
Jesus Derek. Can any part of your personality be not creepy?! Get him Maxi! Well thanks for popping out of the shadows creeper. I’m glad he’s at least coordinating with her so she’s not worried sick. I too am intrigued by who might be helping him and why he won’t tell Maxi. Aww Gabi! Of course she likes him. I thought she was just being a jerky kid but she’s just jealous and worried. When your little sister schools you on living in the moment! Get with it Maxi, you and Stiles are made for each other. Finally the Taylor sisters are back on the same page! Stiles is being so sketchy. All the illegal things he does and asking to get booze has made him a sketch ball. Something tells me Renny is going to make sure Stiles knows whats up the next time he talks to him. I love the detail about how Maxi looks. She’s so simply beautiful it’s ridiculous. She’s trying to tell you you’re swoll bro. Take the compliment. See told ya. Renny def doesn’t trust stiles. They need to have a serious talk. No more delinquent Maxi or else her dad won’t like you punk. THEIR THING! I die! I cry and I die! So cute. Oh boy this isn’t going to end well. Drunk Stiles is never a good idea. Okay that didn’t go as bad as I expected. It was cute and safe and I’m just glad he didn’t say anything too stupid. Also I can’t wait for tomorrow when he’s terribly hungover and Maxi takes care of him.
LionHeartMisfit chapter 13 . 1/7
Okay just reread everything and I am back in the zone. Bring on the sadness that I know is about to take over my life. PS I feel like I’m reading babies, like my little niece Maxi and her goofball friends. It seems just yesterday we were all creating these babes. I’m so nostalgic. Okay let’s get going on the feels. I love dad banter. It’s seriously my favorite. I love that they’re talking about how wonderful their kids are. They seriously got a good bunch. Aw they let them sleep. Good move Hank. You the best. YES! MAKE PLANS! BE BFF’S I’m HERE FOR IT! Aw no! Not nightmares. Pull her through it Stiles! He’s so respectful. Give that boy a medal for being the sweetest. SHE CALLED HIM STI! MY HEART! I cannot handle these feelings. Awkward Stiles is awkward. Them being cute and fluffy with one another is giving me such gross soft feels. Oh no! NOT KATE! Allison, she can tell Stiles to go entertain himself. Just don’t go hang out with your crazy aunt. Him teaching her to play games is my OTP fave. How freaking cute. Oh no poor babe. Don’t get upset. You know he didn’t mean anything by it and you’re totally not a failure at a big sister. You’re a wonderful sister. I’m throughly enjoying that they’re spending the entire day together. Damn Gabi, why you gotta crap all over my boys feelings. I hope he doesn’t let that effect him. Don’t be a sad boy and be distant. Maxi needs you right now. Renny don’t be butthurt. Sometimes you just need someone who isn’t family. There’s only so much you can do to protect your siblings. Just being there for them after shit goes down is enough some times. Maxi you’ve got to give yourself time. I know you care about Derek but you need time for yourself too. See look at you being a good big sister. Gabi and Renny love you. Stop worrying so much. You’re the sweetest. AH SURPRISE HAND OVER THE MOUTH!
TillyPan chapter 16 . 8/17/2017
please update! we all love Maxi and stiles
TillyPan chapter 16 . 8/17/2017
I will not stop waiting for your update!
kriss6819 chapter 16 . 2/28/2016
Please come back to this! I read this in two days and I'm so hopelessly addicted!
RainbowPotter chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
LOVE THE STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! WANT TO READ SO MUCH MORE! AND MAKE THEM KISS SOON! PLEASE?
Ana Kookie chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
Why Maxi didn't kiss Stiles?
CaptainAmericanna chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
I absolutely love this story! I'm so happy that you updated! Maxi is a great character and I just love her and her entire family! The way you write her and Stiles' relationship is just perfect!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
X
M chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
good chapter cant wait for the next one
jayesh.dms chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
wow...this was after so long...
i had to go and reread last couple of chapters to refresh my memory...
anywho i m happy that u r updating again.
this is one of the best stories i have read, so i really hope that u can find the time to write more...
bcoa at this pace u would not be able to get past season one for the next year and a half or so...
u last updated around 6 months ago i suppose.
it was an ok update for such a long wait (kind of a filler)
keep writing :)
and plz update ,more often, at least once a month.
Maxsti chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
I really hope u update soon. U can't just leave this story without at least making Stiles and maxi an official couple.
Also direct links are not working, plz check to that. It would be better if u write links.
At this pace u would not be able to complete season 1 in 3years,if u want to go all the way, uneed to pick up the pace. This is one of the best stories and is basically on hiatus its so unfair.
andreams512 chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
I love your story! Hopefully you'll find the time and inspiration to update again :)
natasha.brittain.3 chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Second time reading this story its just truly awesome :) I love OC Fanfictions where you have an whole OC family! I love maxi and all her friends relationships; especially Allison, Danny and Lydia. Her and Stiles are adorable :) Please update soon. You are really talented lovely