Reviews for Demons of Fire
GR chapter 7 . 7/18
aafter timeskip, Zoro is 21, why the hell 35?
dragonwarrior316 chapter 7 . 7/18
Nice chapter. Looks like Naruto doesn't have that crush on Sakura (hope so, not much of a Sakura fan)
aa chapter 7 . 7/18
if your going to add a son~ how about another devil fruit user. I also wonder how the shinobi is gonna fight against logia devil fruit users too.
Great chapter!
DjGinsu13 chapter 7 . 7/17
another awesome chapter that was hilarious and built up tension at the end. however, I've been thinking you might add another child, that will be biological, for Robin and Zoro. I think if you do write my suggestion and add another child for them in this story, I think the child should be a son that will look like Zoro but with Robin's eyes and hair, her intelligence and Zoro's strength is a given, and also help Naruto mature as he becomes an older brother, plus your comment about an 'in labor' Robin will cause some friends of the family to fear Robin even more with a terrified Zoro and new level of fear for the children. once again, amazing chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter.
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 7/17
Cool chapter continue please.
Liger187 chapter 7 . 7/17
Awesome chapter can't wait for the next one
INQ8448 chapter 6 . 7/17
Ke-Hehehehehe. Can't wait for more! So much more to see :D
megaME chapter 6 . 7/10
I'm definitely liking the rewrite better. Update soon. Good work!
zrocker119 chapter 6 . 7/9
This story is just so damn good!
DjGinsu13 chapter 6 . 7/9
awesome chapter, but little short, but still incredible with the family life settling in the village after a time skip. Robin's fear of her past when her husband is away and without the comfort of the Straw Hats added to the story's tone. Zoro's personality is spot on with, him returning to turn in town with a bleeding 'reward' scaring the towns people, even towards the end that tells he wants to kill those that hurt his wife and son. To Olivia and Naruto's school life in the time skip.
Good chapter.
Liger187 chapter 6 . 7/9
Cool chapter
StrongGuy159 chapter 6 . 7/9
Nice chapter continue please.
DjGinsu13 chapter 5 . 7/3
Another awesome chapter that explained more about Olivia's first day in class than the other, the one before was still great, with a better description of the Roronoa's house and a better introduction of Kakashi, Guy, and Yugao from the pair. Although, the pick up was new before the rewrite with both parents present and the other non-important parents gossiping about the pair and how men would gawk at Robin's choice of clothing was a hilarious. However, I still think that the other crew should make an appearance for one chapter, but maybe bring Perona accompanying Mihawk, as Olivia's godfather out of Zoro's respect and gratitude, to add to the unorthodox methods of the Straw Hats. Also, I can't wait when you write Kurenai, Anko, Jiraiya(with another Sanji), and Tsunade and Shizune in your story. I honestly can't wait to continue this amazing cross over you have created and hope you will consider my suggestion into your writing.