Reviews for Demons of Fire
DjGinsu13 chapter 1 . 4/13
I've reread this story you have written and I love it because its explaining more about the show Naurto, mainly cause I didn't watch it. Honestly, I hope you continue this story because I'm hooked.
zorobin chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
I really enjoy this story! I can't wait to see how the revisions will work and I'm glad that you're back!
megaME chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Glad to see you're back! Can't wait for you to revise and put up the new chapter. I noticed you're redoing the 4 Years sequel. I hope that comes back soon cuz I really liked the beginning.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Ok but start writing agen soon
AoiKishi chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Shut UP! gimme back my hope!
I was in high hope when clicking "next" to chapter 9, but suddenly i got nothing'
gimme next chapterr.. gimme!

nice work !
Kagekitsonegal chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
cool ill wait
Polyamory chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Great story, it has my favorite characters (Zoro,Robin,Naruto) and the constellation is very interesting, too. Keep going please.
The Dark Graven chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
If your in a rut I could offer some idea's mainly with the events that unfold during the Wave Arc, bringing in Zabuza could give Zoro a sort of rival specially if you use Zabuza's skill level from his post resurection from the start. Or if you decide to Kill Zabuza off you could have either Olivia or Naruto take up Zabuza's sword if the swordsman passes it down to them which would bring about a interesting series of training sessions.

I like what you did with the story it is a nice read and I like the character you made for Tenten's father.
roboguy45 chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Take your time my friend Rome wasn't built in a day and a great story isn't just written like magic.
Killing Sanity chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
I love this fanfic I read all 8 chapters in one night, I have read some of your other fan fictions and I love them, I love your writing style, you make almost no mistakes and even if you do you can't notice unless you're really looking, please update soon :) I've also noticed you don't go into too much detail about Robin's and Zoro's 'activities' I don't really mind it's just because I LOVE Robin Zoro lemon and you always say they're do 'things' but never really get into it.
Anyway sorry for the long review, but I just wanted you to know, I will be excitingly waiting for the next amazing chapter.
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Awesome story continue please.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
can't you put Hinata in the tags? and use the [Naruto U. , Hinata H.]?
Kojo208 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
whoa pretty interesting day wonder what Zoro opinion would be to both his kids first kiss. I already know Robin would smile and giggle while saying good for them.
RisingNight chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Well, that was amusing.

So to start: the wait was a bit annoying. Nothing terrible, mind, but I had to refresh myself with last chapter. This issue can be solved by adding a last-time segment, but I personally would advise against that. This chapter was longer than the last, and overall your chapters are all different lengths and released at different intervals. It's not a bid issue, but a standard chapter length wouldn't hurt. (Reasonably standard)

Keeping with the small issues, you don't seem to have a set dialogue style. By that I mean that dialogue doesn't always end with a comma, but sometimes it does and other times it ends with a period, ect. ect. Now, this isn't a large issue, but since this story doesn't really have any 'large issues' I'm pointing out the small ones.

One of the only possible 'large issues' this story has is Naruto's childhood, I.E. the beatings which didn't happen (which could since this is Fanfiction, but the idea's been way overused). Still, the story is what it is and with the beatings playing such a minor role I don't really care.

Finally, I must admit I'm curious as to what happened with the rest of the Strawhats. It would certainly be interesting should one decide to pay Zoro and Robin a visit. I'm laughing while I'm writing this because I'm busy imagining Sanji opening the door to the Roronoa place and having a similar experience to Fu Naruto and Olivia. You could say goodbye to that section of Konoha, possibly all of it depending on if they could put out the fires.

Well, anyway, I do hope the other Strawhats make a showing, and I can't wait for Gaara in the Chunnin Exam Arc, he's my favorite character of all time. Until next time, good job on the story, great plot, and update soon!

Hope I managed to be constructive without boring you,
RisingNight
StarDustDragonknight chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Lol Naruto and Olvia kiss. Zoro and Robin having six rounds of sex. And Soul Glass Katana. I wish Naruto has a special Katana made for him. Maybe be one that will control his fox powers. I also want to read the sequel.