Reviews for Demons of Fire
brollyPL chapter 10 . 8/25
Hi, first of all, i really like this fic you doing a great job. Second of all i think you should do bell test.(sorry for my bad english)
stormking22 chapter 10 . 7/29
Skip cause we all know sakura is gonna be useless
Cute-but-psycho824 chapter 10 . 7/21
This is an excellent story and would be a most unfortunate waste if it was discontinued but my advice is just do what is most comfortable for you.
Vulcan D. Corey Smith chapter 10 . 7/16
Its all up to you if you want. But I hope you don't skip because I want to see how much Naruto has changed since his adoption.
Tenshi chapter 10 . 7/14
We all get the gist of what happens, unless, of course, you have a surprise.
Lugiaman14 chapter 10 . 7/4
Don't stress yourself over a single scene. Yes the bell test is an important part of the series, but it's not going to kill the story if you skip over it and just give a summary of what happened. Go ahead and skip it if it gives you such trouble. I'll still be here enjoying this story to its full potential. You have a great eye for detail and an amazing plot coming along, and I'd hate to see that wasted over something as simple as the bell test. Hope you get your answer soon :3
Lucian Fullbring chapter 10 . 6/21
If you have trouble with it then go ahead and skip it, skipping times will provide flashbacks that can cover any plot holes anyway. BUT MY BIGGEST QUESTION SINCE STARTING THIS AN HOIR AGO, will Luffy or any of the strawhats EVER make an appearance?
WolfDog-King chapter 10 . 6/19
No skip.
Just skip it if it's giving you so much trouble. And if people complain or you suddenly realise how to write the bell test, just work it into a flashback
Patrice666 chapter 10 . 6/17
no please for not skip the bell test
holyscythe chapter 10 . 6/17
yeah you can skip the bell test, looking forward for more awesome chapters.
from a loyal fan :D
Hill D Ash chapter 10 . 6/17
If the bell test is giving you so much trouble I say you should skip it for now.
deadzoa chapter 10 . 6/17
It would be cool if you do the bell test, do it, but if you cant, i belive your readers will understand.
Ft Knight chapter 10 . 6/16
if you can't do it, I say move on and write what you can.