Reviews for Demons of Fire
Asuka1920 chapter 11 . 6/10
Awe man, I want to read more.
If it does get adopted please inform us.
chasesgirl11 chapter 11 . 3/24
Shikamaru.
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 2/14
good. if you decide to rewrite this or if some adopts this, please tell me.
Monster King chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
Good story it's such a shame that you gave up on it.
kyuuo chapter 11 . 11/1/2016
please tell me who adopts this
gamelover41592 chapter 11 . 10/31/2016
let me know who adopts this
CrimiK chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
The thing that doesn't sit well with me in that Zoro and Robin's child, Olivia, is the daughter of very notorious pirates. In One Piece pirates are the epitome of liberty, they don't obey to anyone not even the World Government.
At chapter 3 you made Olivia a shinobi, which means a soldier of Konoha. As such she will be expected to obey the Hokage (or Danzo). The idea that Zoro and Robin willingly gave their 12 years old daughter to someone they don't know isn't really the best idea for me. I would have think that they would give more thought to it, that they would wait to know more about the Hokage and the village as a whole. Because if Olivia become a shinobi, she is expected to value the villa above all else (hello Itachi). Now i know the goal of your story is to give naruto a family and awesome sword techniques, but I don't like how your Fanfic began.
Tellemshinesun chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
Hi! I just started reading and it's fantastic so far! I think you should do the bell test!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
brollyPL chapter 10 . 8/25/2016
Hi, first of all, i really like this fic you doing a great job. Second of all i think you should do bell test.(sorry for my bad english)
stormking22 chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
Skip cause we all know sakura is gonna be useless
Cute-but-psycho824 chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
This is an excellent story and would be a most unfortunate waste if it was discontinued but my advice is just do what is most comfortable for you.
Vulcan D. Corey Smith chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
Its all up to you if you want. But I hope you don't skip because I want to see how much Naruto has changed since his adoption.
Tenshi chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
We all get the gist of what happens, unless, of course, you have a surprise.
Lugiaman14 chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
Don't stress yourself over a single scene. Yes the bell test is an important part of the series, but it's not going to kill the story if you skip over it and just give a summary of what happened. Go ahead and skip it if it gives you such trouble. I'll still be here enjoying this story to its full potential. You have a great eye for detail and an amazing plot coming along, and I'd hate to see that wasted over something as simple as the bell test. Hope you get your answer soon :3