Reviews for Demons of Fire
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 10/26
Awesome story and I can't wait for more. Will Naruto have a love interest in this story?. Or will Olvia?
amvman52 chapter 9 . 10/20
How about turning the kyubis chakara into a a katana for naruto to use
Concerned Reader chapter 9 . 10/14
Follow it close to canon for Team 7, but have Naruto realize the point of the bell test about 1/3 of the way in. Then have a flashback to Zoro and Robin talking to Naruto about their time as Straw-Hat Pirates, and emphasizing the camaraderie and teamwork the crew had. Sasuke had already managed to get a bell, so he and Sakura collaborate, albeit hesitantly, and they get the other. Naruto gives his to Sakura, and you know the rest.
roanoak chapter 9 . 10/5
If it helps I've always wanted to read a story where naruto fiddles with the kage bushin and ends up replicating the Hana Hana no mi. Unstable clone parts that have to be attached to a solid object.
DjGinsu13 chapter 9 . 10/3
It's ok, things happen. Besides, good things come to those that wait right.
Sorry if I'm impatient, but it has been a MONTH, I need the next chapter, please.
Selet chapter 8 . 8/17
I love this story so far. Are you planning on having Naruto find a Devil's Fruit at some time though? Or is Robin going to be the only Devil's Fruit user of Konoha?
DjGinsu13 chapter 8 . 7/31
Awesome chapter so far, especially kind of keeping to the cannon with the team placement with a few minor repairs during the events happening at the Academy with a very exciting and adventurous moment happening with Zoro & Robin. With Naruto over his crush and feeling doomed with those two, it makes me wonder what Olivia will do with Hayate as an apprentice during the team meet & great while also thinking that Olivia might join Team 7 on their first C(A) Ranked mission to the Land of Waves with an awesome duel between the Future Worlds Greatest Swordmaster & First Swordswoman against Zabuza using Zoro's unique style, since I'm pretty sure you haven't had here display the Santroyu during her time at the academy with only a few knowing, and Naruto sudden change of strength. Also, I think when you introduce Gaara he should have a crush on her when meeting her since it will be hilarious, especially since Olivia seems to have Robin's personality more than Zoro's, which will cause Sasuke to become jealous with Naruto becoming overprotective of his sister. However, I think adding another child to the family will be great since Zoro & Robin children will make Konoha a more powerful village with Zoro's nature & inhuman strength (without chakra) combine with Robin's intellect with a son born to keep the name in the village, plus adding the humor to what I said during my last review. Once again incredible chapter and I can't wait for the next update and I hope you enjoy your Vacation.
skg1991 chapter 8 . 7/29
The story is barely focused on Naruto...its like he is a side character...THe story has been too heavily focused on Zoro and Robin...How strong is Naruto now? Has he learnt any Kenjutsu? Is he still a knucklehead? Or is he still just a moron that can keep creating copies of himself without even knowing why the shadow clone jutsu is probably the most OP jutsu ever?
FAN OF FAIRY chapter 8 . 7/29
great chapter :) hope u can keep updating~
dragonwarrior316 chapter 8 . 7/28
Really liked the long chapter. I'm guessing if Sasuke does run off to Oroochimaru, Naruto won't run after him (good grief). Will Naruto have a crush on someone else or something?
Liger187 chapter 8 . 7/28
Once again awesome chapter
GR chapter 7 . 7/18
aafter timeskip, Zoro is 21, why the hell 35?
dragonwarrior316 chapter 7 . 7/18
Nice chapter. Looks like Naruto doesn't have that crush on Sakura (hope so, not much of a Sakura fan)
aa chapter 7 . 7/18
if your going to add a son~ how about another devil fruit user. I also wonder how the shinobi is gonna fight against logia devil fruit users too.