Reviews for Ubiquitous
Pleeeeease update I need to know what happened! I hope you can finish it someday it's pretty good
KingKagura chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
Geez! Its so suspenseful and now even Kaitk is captured! Who is next? Hakuba?! After he notices Kaito's disappearance he will investigate! PLEASE update soon! The suspense is killing me!
Airzefir chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
Dear author! It is simply a masterpiece! Interesting story, well written characters, the plot keeps in suspense... After the appearance of the Кid (my precious), just could not tear myself away from reading, but... How cruel to stop at that place. I tearfully pray for the next Chapter. Inspiration to you, author! We love you, really. Have pity on us!
(If I wrote with mistakes, sorry, English is not my language))
Alyssa chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
I'm looking forward to Chapter 17! I apologize that apparently I don't have the elevated vocabulary to describe how much I love reading this! Thank you for taking the time to write the first 16 Chapters and good luck on the next one.
Jenaminya chapter 15 . 3/27/2016
Kaito! No!
You just can't stop in a spot like this, that's just evil! I swear you are dressed in all black!
Rizuki Dhan chapter 15 . 3/5/2016
Nooooo kaitooooo
Who the hell was that?! What are they doing this for?
Keep writing and update soon please ;_; I'm dying of curiousity'-'
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2016
Oohhhh cant wait to see what happens to kaito, heiji etc next :) please update soon!
bobbyneko chapter 15 . 2/21/2016
Omg whats gonna happen next!?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2016
I love this story! Please please please continue it!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Next chapter please?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Crap. I'm a Holmes fan, but I don't know martial arts. Doushiyou?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Woah. This is cool.
Bb-chan chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Waaaaa-!
Y-You updated-!
and its getting even more exciting.
Looking forward for the next chapter!
15bubbles chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
Ubiquitous is one of my favorite Detective Conan stories to date, mostly because of the suspense in the story, high quality of writing, and how much thought you’ve put into crafting the plotline. With that level of planning, I’d be willing to bet you have at least an idea of how you want this story to end. I hope you will consider continuing, no matter how slow the pace. But if you’re no longer interested in this story, it would be cruel to pressure you into going further.
ThePredicate chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
Whoah, things are getting really intense ._. I love it! :D

You mentioned in your first a/n that you might completely start this over? Please don't D: