Reviews for Ubiquitous
EmYasmina chapter 13 . 5/17
NO WAY ! IT'S AWESOME, I JUST WANT READ MORE CHAPTERS PLS !
waaaaaaaaaaa! I'm waiting! when will it be chapter 14 realese?
LittleFan chapter 13 . 1/2
Ah!
Thats my phone for you.
Not doing what I want.
Ok where was I?
Ah yes. KID *.*
He is going to help Shinichi!
*dancing around in my room*
Oh yeah!
Best idea ever. And for the next chapter I can see what is coming.
Annoing brit siows up and gets to know that Conan is Shinichi.
Oh why not?
I am looking forward reading tge next chapter.
Greetings
LittleFan
LittleFan chapter 13 . 1/2
Yes I know i's been long.
First reaction to Shinichis letter: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
Yes I know I said something about him getting more in this too.
That was a joke!
A joke!
J-O-K-E!
Ok nothing more to this.
bobbyneko chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Cant wait to read what's next! Things are heating up!
Darkmiror chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Wow, you had me absolutely enthralled with this story until this chapter. I'm all for ShinRan fluffiness but I'm sorry what is it doing here? Hattori's life is hanging in the balance, as well as countless other teen detectives and Shinichi decides to go on a date!? Seriously? The detective otaku I know would not be able to think of anything but his missing friend and dead fellows. He would be hunting down clues, going over files, investigating and not doing anything but trying to solve these murders and kidnappings until he had. I have never read or watched him do anything but this when a case was involved, especially when a friend was in danger. I like this chap and I think it's sweet but it just seems VERY out of place here. Are Nanase Himiko or Nanase Saito or the woman from the coffee shop important to the case or rest of the story?
Sorry, this just seemed very OOC for me especially when you had been so in character and story in your other chapters:)
That being said I have really enjoyed reading this story:) I love the suspense your creating and plot your making. Though I am curious when Kudo is going to go to Hattori's house and search for that note. And I'm super curious what is in that locked file on Hattori's phone!
Oh and I really liked how you had some of the other detective victims as female:) That was really cool. On a similar note I think you mentioned not being sure about the nationalities of your name choices and being interested in hearing if they were right and while I'm not 100% sure, I think your Chinese detective (the first victim) has a Korean name. Again not 100% sure but maybe 70% sure. Doesn't really matter but just yeah.
One last critique (I'm sorry!). In chapter 6, when Conan makes the connection between the body dump sites and the nations capitals you list Mexico, Canada and Greenland as the first three nations but I think you meant Mexico, Canada and the US.
Cant wait to read your other chapters!
On a side note, are you also counting down the days to the Blood of Olympus release?XD
Guestttt chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Oh my god please update soon! This is so good, and since heiji is my favourite character, I can't wait till you write more about him! (I love him to death) but in quite of a sadist, because I'm enjoying the pain heiji is in and the worry everyone is straining through xD I really can't wait for the next chapter! (Mostle heiji. )
Reader chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Kaito Kid! Awesome chapter XD What'll Kid do?! And why did Hakuba return early? Hmm, only time will tell! I'll stay tuned, so update soon, on UBIQUITOUS!
Reader chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
OMG! So tense. I read your author's notes and couldn't help but notice that too have read House of Hades. Is that where you got the inspiration for the little poem on Heiji's letter? If so, absolutely ingenious! Who would have known? The plot is so original and I wish you all the luck in finishing it soon! I am not a member but if I could rate, this would be my favourite BY FAR!
Please continue writing. I wish I had the imagination to come up with these sort of side plots and whatnot.
AngelR828 chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
How does this not have more reviews?
seriously, everything's so well-written
looking forward to next update (whenever that is)
MsDreamer93 chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Amazing fanfic, I love how this story flow and the suspense,and the mystery. You portray the characters very well and I cannot wait to find out more about Umbra.

I cannot say, I'm happy about KID's involvement, probably because he's indifferent to me, but you portray his character very well. I'm very picky if it comes to fanfics involving KID, but there are some great ones like this one :). There is a fanfic involving KID that I want to recommend to you unless you already have read it. It's called 'Meitantei' by JelpHasNails. It's a crime/mystery fic, where Kaito is accused of a murder and it's up to Shinichi to prove his innocence. I'm two chapters away, but I can already say this fanfic is very interesting. Unfortunately, the last update was in April, but I'm guessing the author is busy, but hopefully the author will update the story.

By the way, if I were you, I wouldn't tell my readers that Heiji will live ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Tantei-chan chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Ah, I'm so happy that this was updated, I thought this amazing story was a goner.
(TT v TT) glad to know you are back on track.

The planning mania starts, hang in there Shinichi. ( o )9
That last part though, I suddenly had an urge to punch KID. XD
Feyren chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
I'm glad you wrote KID the way he would normally be in the series - a nice guy, but originally a criminal, and wary; i.e. no reason to reach out and offer to help Conan and company unless absolutely necessary. At the same time, though, it did seem dissonant that he was so determined to avoid Conan's request given the circumstances; I assume he would have realized that the request would've concerned the Umbra case, and I would imagine he has some sort of personal investment in the case, being friends with Hakuba and all. Is the KID in your fic aware that Conan is Shinichi?

I suspected that Shinichi's outing would get him in trouble, and lo and behold. Given that Umbra's target was Shinichi to begin with, this does raise some questions as to why they bothered giving the other detectives codes to begin with.

This fic is based on a great idea, and you are executing it very nicely. The chapters seem to be getting progressively shorter though, and while I am the last person to criticize someone for writing short chapters (not even that short - just relatively short compared to some earlier ones), when a story is as suspense-driven as Ubiquitous, it does tend to lower the satisfaction-level. In this chapter, for example, it might have been nice to see more of what happens with KID, or at least a bit on KID's reaction to Conan's request. These are all small things, though; like I said, Ubiquitous has me on the edge of my seat, and I am very excited to see where the story goes.
Feyren chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Just wanted to say that the snippet where Heiji briefly considered doing a jig because the Voice called Kudo his sidekick made me laugh. So it seems these codes are two-tiered, at the very least - surprising, though, that of all the detectives, not one (excepting Heiji) solved the first.
Feyren chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Ahh, I stared at the list of victims for so long but couldn't figure out anything. So much anxiety and worry for Heiji's well-being. Please don't kill him off!

Sorry about the mass of reviews which really aren't saying anything. I would love to write a nice, detailed review once I finish, but seeing as I have seven chapters to go… I'm honestly quite glad I still have so many chapters left, though - more to read!