Reviews for Ubiquitous
Ohh this is getting good! I can't wait to see what will happen next! Keep up the good work!
Mystery0028 chapter 13 . 7/25
I know you started college. I know you dont have time to update but please dont leave this as an unfinished mystery.
Ploughface chapter 6 . 7/15
I don't know if someone has told you this yet, but the time of death for the 2nd detective is 5:65, which is impossible.
Jay chapter 13 . 7/5
This fanfic is really good! I'm curious about what will happen. I can only assume that Conan will try to get Kaito to take his place in answer to that letter, but other than that I don't know...
ShadowsLiveOn chapter 13 . 7/6
Please please please please update. Please. Please. Please.
Anime fan chapter 13 . 6/25
Wow, nice story, but why heiji is not in this chapter(13) that's all
Yuuki-chan24 chapter 13 . 6/17
I am ao hooked with this story! Are you going to continue this? Please do. Reading this makes my blood boil due to the excitement from the events happening in the story.

Please don't stop. Both you and your story have potential to become one of the best masterpieces I have ever seen.
Em chapter 4 . 6/13
Hey, I wanna ask if you'll be okay for my project... I just want ta translate your fic for our frenchies ? X3 Don' worries you'll be credited
So that's okay ?
EmYasmina chapter 13 . 5/17
NO WAY ! IT'S AWESOME, I JUST WANT READ MORE CHAPTERS PLS !
waaaaaaaaaaa! I'm waiting! when will it be chapter 14 realese?
LittleFan chapter 13 . 1/2
Ah!
Thats my phone for you.
Not doing what I want.
Ok where was I?
Ah yes. KID *.*
He is going to help Shinichi!
*dancing around in my room*
Oh yeah!
Best idea ever. And for the next chapter I can see what is coming.
Annoing brit siows up and gets to know that Conan is Shinichi.
Oh why not?
I am looking forward reading tge next chapter.
Greetings
LittleFan
LittleFan chapter 13 . 1/2
Yes I know i's been long.
First reaction to Shinichis letter: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
Yes I know I said something about him getting more in this too.
That was a joke!
A joke!
J-O-K-E!
Ok nothing more to this.
bobbyneko chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Cant wait to read what's next! Things are heating up!
Darkmiror chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Wow, you had me absolutely enthralled with this story until this chapter. I'm all for ShinRan fluffiness but I'm sorry what is it doing here? Hattori's life is hanging in the balance, as well as countless other teen detectives and Shinichi decides to go on a date!? Seriously? The detective otaku I know would not be able to think of anything but his missing friend and dead fellows. He would be hunting down clues, going over files, investigating and not doing anything but trying to solve these murders and kidnappings until he had. I have never read or watched him do anything but this when a case was involved, especially when a friend was in danger. I like this chap and I think it's sweet but it just seems VERY out of place here. Are Nanase Himiko or Nanase Saito or the woman from the coffee shop important to the case or rest of the story?
Sorry, this just seemed very OOC for me especially when you had been so in character and story in your other chapters:)
That being said I have really enjoyed reading this story:) I love the suspense your creating and plot your making. Though I am curious when Kudo is going to go to Hattori's house and search for that note. And I'm super curious what is in that locked file on Hattori's phone!
Oh and I really liked how you had some of the other detective victims as female:) That was really cool. On a similar note I think you mentioned not being sure about the nationalities of your name choices and being interested in hearing if they were right and while I'm not 100% sure, I think your Chinese detective (the first victim) has a Korean name. Again not 100% sure but maybe 70% sure. Doesn't really matter but just yeah.
One last critique (I'm sorry!). In chapter 6, when Conan makes the connection between the body dump sites and the nations capitals you list Mexico, Canada and Greenland as the first three nations but I think you meant Mexico, Canada and the US.
Cant wait to read your other chapters!
On a side note, are you also counting down the days to the Blood of Olympus release?XD
Guestttt chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Oh my god please update soon! This is so good, and since heiji is my favourite character, I can't wait till you write more about him! (I love him to death) but in quite of a sadist, because I'm enjoying the pain heiji is in and the worry everyone is straining through xD I really can't wait for the next chapter! (Mostle heiji. )