Reviews for Had Enough
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I hate OC characters so much it's like the author is just adding themselves into the story
LoveMuffins chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
thank you for pointing this out i don't really mind if the oc's are minor characters that don't matter much or oc's that are there to help the development (did i write that correctly meh i don't really care) of the plot but i do hate those that are like smack right in the middle of the story and they have like this super epic muther fucking ability that nobody else have or can beat and they are part everything no really i found one where the oc was 1/4 shinigami demon vampire and angle plus cat ears and than they somehow get the main characters to get completly head over heels for them plus they have the most crazy hair and eye collor (did i write that correctly to ah fuck it) and i'm just all like what the fuck bro i even found one where the oc was in ciel's place and has sebastian wraped around her finger and in the end fucking kills sebastian just because she desided oh hey i'm no longer a fan of sebastian i want claud now and then she somhow got sebastian back to life or never really killed him (i don't really know i just skimmed trought it because i was bored and was having a why not moment) or something and gets sebastian and claud wrapped around her finger and i'm just all like stop it your killing me well unles the oc needs to be there to help the plot like a villain or something it would be better not to use them

well what i'm trying to say is it's okay to have oc's just don't go overboard with them keep it simple
Sick and tired chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hear hear.
I have had it with mary sues and their incomprehensible actions, backstories and names. Why the heckie don't any of the authors actually, you know, look up how society functioned in Victorian England? It's not that hard.
left account chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Yes just yes amazing. I HATE these stupid OC stories who shit their little Mary Sues all one the place and pair themselves with sebastian and Claude and make ciel some devil child. They can go drown in WEEABOO hell, those damn authoresses..
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
ALL OF THIS. I do think OCs are interesting if they are there for a supporting role, maybe as a villain or some random passerby that's doing something that makes the main character suddenly have an epiphany about the villain's actual plan or something harmless like that.
However, when there are self-inserted half-demon half-angel half-god-knows-what Mary Sues with oddly-coloured hair that are nothing but thirteen to seventeen-year-old girls who are suddenly the greatest thing in the whole universe without having to learn to be so, we have a problem. And the worst part is that the Kuroshitsuji fandom has the same amount of AWFULLY done OCs as Sebastian has cats in his closet.
Incendo chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Not all OC paring stories are bad; though my opinion is kinda bias since I have my own (._.) But I will agree, I've seen my share of really bad ones, and this was a humorous way of saying so XD
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I find it hilarious the way it is portrayed from the butlers point of view and their thoughts on the matter