Reviews for Capital Vices and Distinct Virtues
LemonLuvGirl87 chapter 1 . 2/23
beautifully written!
R-dude chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
I know this was written ages ago, but I wanted to commend you on writing it nonetheless. Good work.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I wish something like this had been incorporated into canon, showing the bond they have as well as their differences in perspective. It would mean even more once Peeta was hijacked and then came back to himself, and perhaps then Katniss would finally feel completely persuaded that Peeta had won the argument, by his own actions. His own determination to return to himself.
AngrySeaCthulhu chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is beautiful. Every bit of dialogue was very in character and very, very well written. :)
OfPearlsAndShoelaces chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Okay, this story does not have nearly enough reviews. It's phenomenal. It feels like an excerpt from the books and a (very clever) analysis all in one. You got Katniss and Peeta exactly right- I love how Katniss starts off so angry and is really just looking for a fight, but Peeta takes that emotion and turns it into something else entirely. The two compliment each other so incredibly well and you've depicted their relationship to a tee, plus I loved the spin on the "only Peeta can give me that" moment from the books. This fic is an official head canon for me now. Well done!
MTK4FUN chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really like this a lot. It's cleverly thought out, very well-written and fits perfectly in canon. You've done a great job. Thanks!
Opaque chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
You are such a phenomenal writer. The depth if your character studies are astounding. The debate was wonderful. You keep both Katniss and Peeta so in form without making them distasteful. Katniss is bitter and Peeta is kind and both of them still feel real and human and loveable. I just love this. One of the best entires for PiP. Fantastic
I3TsengRenoTifa chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is so excellent that you could put it into the book and I doubt most people would even be able to tell that someone other than S. Collins wrote it. As far as my headcanon goes, this story happened, because now that I've read it, the books seem lessened without i.