Reviews for The Protocol
CindyKay chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
ThAt was a great story! Thanks for writing!
Rodgerse chapter 28 . 8/2/2014
Just finished reading this for the SECOND time. I wanted to let you know this is an amazing piece of work. Very original and always kept a reader wanting more. You did an excellent job and now I am off to see what else you have written. Thank you for your hard work.
Roxy Rosee chapter 24 . 6/13/2014
Just wanted to say it's a huge pleasure to read your writing! A lot of Caryl/Meth stories on here follow the same recipe (hell, I've fallen into the same traps), and it's so nice to find something refreshing and well-written, still with a healthy helping of citrus. I hope you start up another story soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
frickin epic!
alliejofficial chapter 28 . 3/31/2014
:o
Guest chapter 28 . 3/10/2014
Awesome!
annibelle chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Oh, God. The end of this chapter... nooo! This is so good. (In such a heartbreaking way.)
ReedusRocks chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
You are a wonderful writer. I added your story to my library on the app weeks ago, but just started reading it tonight. I'm on chapter 18 already and can't put it down! ! Keep up the good work.
TheRealSonia chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
That was a fantastic story. Amazing! You are a very talented and thorough writer.
TheRealSonia chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
Wow! Daryl, suffering like that. That's one of the saddest thing I've ever read.
TheRealSonia chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Oh, oh! I hope that Marius has a cure for Carol.
TheRealSonia chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
You paint a very vivid story. You really have a gift for writing.
TheRealSonia chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Very interesting back story on these characters. At first I was like: "Oh no... not OCs." That's always my first reaction to OCs, but I often end up liking them. You definitely made me want to know more about Rebecca.
TheRealSonia chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
So sexy! I love this story. Now my daughter and her boyfriend are bugging me to go to McDonald's, but I don't want to stop reading! lol I guess I'm gonna need to take a break. Can't wait to read the rest!
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
OK. Just another chapter before I go to sleep. Damn this is good!