Reviews for The Protocol
KajunKatIz chapter 28 . 6/21
Awesome descriptive writing; unique storyline. Various elements and OCs blended with a smooth transition. Enjoyable light-hearted situations, vs dark, suspenseful scenarios. Has all the elements a great novel contains for an exceptional reading experience.
Thoroughly enjoyed this! Thanx for sharing!
Melissa chapter 25 . 6/19
I've never left a review before but I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I enjoyed The Protical. Well done and thank you!
Jhill88 chapter 28 . 5/10
OMG! I swear I've been looking for this story for forever and got mad that I couldn't remember what it was called! I'm sooo glad I finally found it, this is hands down one of my favorite Caryl stories. I love how you set up the relationship then introduced us to traders (something then show itself still hasn't touched) and you managed to intertwine both perfectly. Everyone is in character and I'm happy you not only gave Merle a longer life you made him a different and better person. And who doesn't love Caryl babies? You made it double trouble with Dixon babies lol. I'm elated and still in love reading this again.
girlface chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
Congrats on a great story. You can tell you put a lot of time and thought into it - and managed to publish it in a short amount of time, that alone is amazing (my muse flies in at the beginning of a story and high tails it out before I even know what happened!)
mattmurduck chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
I knew, I KNEW, that this fic was going to fuck me up/change my life when I finished the first chapter, I don't understand why I'm so shocked? I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. I EXPECTED (AND AM PLEASED WITH) THIS OUTCOME. W HY? ?
chemfemme chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Laughed hard at the bit about his penis refusing to come out ever again.
YeCatsJ chapter 28 . 9/18/2015
Awesome story
deniselynne1966 chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
Such a good fic. Well thought out plot and great storytelling. Loved it~
CindyKay chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
ThAt was a great story! Thanks for writing!
Rodgerse chapter 28 . 8/2/2014
Just finished reading this for the SECOND time. I wanted to let you know this is an amazing piece of work. Very original and always kept a reader wanting more. You did an excellent job and now I am off to see what else you have written. Thank you for your hard work.
Roxy Rosee chapter 24 . 6/13/2014
Just wanted to say it's a huge pleasure to read your writing! A lot of Caryl/Meth stories on here follow the same recipe (hell, I've fallen into the same traps), and it's so nice to find something refreshing and well-written, still with a healthy helping of citrus. I hope you start up another story soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
frickin epic!
alliejofficial chapter 28 . 3/31/2014
:o
Guest chapter 28 . 3/10/2014
Awesome!
annibelle chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Oh, God. The end of this chapter... nooo! This is so good. (In such a heartbreaking way.)