Reviews for The Protocol
rodney-mckays chapter 28 . 8/10
I knew, I KNEW, that this fic was going to fuck me up/change my life when I finished the first chapter, I don't understand why I'm so shocked? I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. I EXPECTED (AND AM PLEASED WITH) THIS OUTCOME. W HY? ?
chemfemme chapter 1 . 8/7
Laughed hard at the bit about his penis refusing to come out ever again.
YeCatsJ chapter 28 . 9/18/2015
Awesome story
deniselynne1966 chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
Such a good fic. Well thought out plot and great storytelling. Loved it~
CindyKay chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
ThAt was a great story! Thanks for writing!
Rodgerse chapter 28 . 8/2/2014
Just finished reading this for the SECOND time. I wanted to let you know this is an amazing piece of work. Very original and always kept a reader wanting more. You did an excellent job and now I am off to see what else you have written. Thank you for your hard work.
Roxy Rosee chapter 24 . 6/13/2014
Just wanted to say it's a huge pleasure to read your writing! A lot of Caryl/Meth stories on here follow the same recipe (hell, I've fallen into the same traps), and it's so nice to find something refreshing and well-written, still with a healthy helping of citrus. I hope you start up another story soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
frickin epic!
alliejofficial chapter 28 . 3/31/2014
Guest chapter 28 . 3/10/2014
annibelle chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Oh, God. The end of this chapter... nooo! This is so good. (In such a heartbreaking way.)
ReedusRocks chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
You are a wonderful writer. I added your story to my library on the app weeks ago, but just started reading it tonight. I'm on chapter 18 already and can't put it down! ! Keep up the good work.
TheRealSonia chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
That was a fantastic story. Amazing! You are a very talented and thorough writer.
TheRealSonia chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
Wow! Daryl, suffering like that. That's one of the saddest thing I've ever read.
TheRealSonia chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Oh, oh! I hope that Marius has a cure for Carol.