Reviews for 1 Human Plus 2 Halfas Equals a Family EXTRAS!
Please write a new chap ! I love these! They rock!
Randomness-sama chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
ha, ha, you should change the Sam thing, it's pretty confusing, but I'll have to get used to it because in the future, if I ever have kids and they're twins, they'll be called Samuel and Samantha (if they're a boy and a girl of course), so when I'm talking to one of them, I'll call them Samuel or Samantha, and if I'm talking to both of them it'll be just Sam
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Cool
Tamara chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Great chapter please update soon
Remember Ember chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Not sure what I think it is... Luved it though! :D :P
ForestGuardian311 chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Ow, my head... So confusing... LOL. I'm kidding. It was a lot, yes, but I think I understood the gist of it...sorta. I thought it was awesome, how the battle played out and everything. Looks like I was right in the identities of the Black Witch and White Wizard...

Paradoxes are extremely complicated, and I think, for a story arc that centered on that very thing, that you did quite a good job of explaining it. I mean, "Princess" is right - there can't be two of the same person in the same world/universe. I mean... Imagine the chaos, lol.

Anyways, of course little-miss-princess is probably ticked as h**l now, so I'm wondering when we will see her again.

I think the question I still have is... Do Ellie and her family exist in an alternate dimension then? Because... Princess didn't know Dani even /existed/, so...

Forgive me if this seems like a very simple question. OTL

You did a wonderful job with this mini-story arc though! :)
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
I have to admit that was some adventure, but why do I get the feeling that Dark Dani will appear in your main stories in one form or another to get revenge on Dani ?

Also, how is it possible for there to be more kids within the Fenton Family, while Dani is still little, as it seems that Ellie didn't even know of her own ghost powers unlike Dani. Something tells me this could be a glimpse of what is yet to come for Dani in the main story, right ?

I mean if these mini stories relate back to the main storyline in some form or another, then it would reflect on what's currently going on in Dani's life, right ?

Now that this mini storyline's over, does that mean a 4th of July story for the Extras to endure ?

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series like this one.
Fuchsia Phantom chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
That...was...freakin...AWESOME! Dani and Ellie kick butt. Nice paradox explaination. Um i cant really think of anything else.
Jason: So shut up and get out of the way! That was awesome. It would be like tight if you do an AU series with these guys.
Alexa: Princess is like really awesome. I kept expectin DS to like spank her or something. That was kickass but i really dont like Ellie. She's like...too much Jania not enough Fuchsia. Ya that description works. Later!
All: Cant wait for the next update!
DPfangirl chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
This. Is. Awesome! I cant wait for part 3! Are the white wizard and black witch danny and sam? Did vlad do somthing to them? is he controling them, or was he and then they turned on him/ became to powerfull to control and kill him ir somthing? I seriously cant wait for part 3! Oh. Wait. I already said that. Didnt i? Any way...this is amazing! I am sooooo hooked!
Fuchsia Phantom chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
You totally SUCK! I mean seriously can you ever en done chapter JUST ONE without a cliff hanger! Otherwise epic! I cant wait to see what happens! I think Sam is gonna freak!
Jason: Awesome story! I mean it was all peaceful and crap then bam crash destruction. How the fudge did these idiots not realize it wa stheir parents the whole time.
Alexa: Im with Jay how did they not catch that. It had a violent backstory so im happy. I like the powers they are so totally epic!
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Why do I get the strangest feeling that this is a possible future for Dani to see and know...I mean just in case something like that occurs in her timeline. Is Clockwork's giving Dani a hint at what is to come or is this just an alternate timeline/life of Dani ?

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one.
Nicole The Dragon Rider chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Awesome! I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next. I would definitely to have a clone of myself. What the heck is gonna happen?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Loved it! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
WHOA. WHAT. O.O

That was super weird...

Y'know, I first thought that when Dani wished that her parents weren't around, that Desiree heard her or something.

But now... I don't know if that's what happened. O.o

You know, I have this sinking feeling that the Black Witch IS actually Sam(antha) Manson (as in Dani's mom), and that the White Wizard might be Danny Fenton/Phantom.

I also find it interesting that all the other "kids" are basically the three (Danny, Sam, and Tucker), with a bit of Jazz thrown in. That made no sense, did it? Lol.

Anyways, can't wait for the next part!
tamara chapter 8 . 4/6/2014