Reviews for War On Love
Invader Johnny chapter 9 . 3/24
Well I always enviosioned Mr Dwicky's little reunion with Dib to me more... shall I say anticlamatic than just him raving in like a lunatic.

DaOneInDaCorner chapter 8 . 1/25
Ah, no worries about the late updates. You write amazing work, and that's good enough. Hopefully Zim gets taller somehow though, I'm quite interested in a romance between him and Gaz, but in a few more years such a relationship would be difficult to manage with the height differences. Not to mention he's already an alien.
Invader Johnny chapter 8 . 1/24
Well escaping is kind of Tak's thing, she is like Zim in that aspect, they both cheat death and doom in certain cases, heh.

InvaderAsh11 chapter 7 . 1/6
Hi! So I know I've NEVER made a review on your stuff but I wanted you to know I've read ALL of your invader Zim stories, and just recently came back to re-read them all again while on Christmas break. That's when I saw this one had been updating back in September so I read it again as well. I love your writing, always have, I refer to it often without even thinking about it until later. Your stories are what made me delve more into my own imagination and story writing. Thank you :) I hope to see more from this story in the future!
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Gaz is independent, indeed she would say she didnt need help but claiming is one thing, needing is quite another.

golddragonriderkira chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
I've missed you :'D
I love reading your stories and you write so incredibly AMAZING stuff that I feel all tingly and happy inside. This story is ESPECIALLY awesome because I love dark stories.

Keep up the good work! QuQ)/
ngrey651 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Wait. You were FOURTEEN? Really? Wow. I was way too unfair towards you, then. No wonder it came across like that. I'm really sorry for my comments about that series.
Invader Johnny chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
I now know Zim wont kill Tak but maybe will torture her in some way? I mean unless Skoodge somehow appears, then Tak will indeed be the last Irken Zim will ever see.

SewerSurfin chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
This is so awesome so far! Your writing is impeccable. Update when you can!
golddragonriderkira chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
TAK! OMG! YESSSSSSSSSS! AND GIR! You wrote as gir and that is AMAZING!

Keep up The good work :)
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Well, I liked Dib's cover story for Gaz being quiet (kind of surprised she didn't hit him, though), and I look forward to seeing what comes of this fortune teller visit.

As for Gir, I loved seeing things from his perspective. It really took the cake for this chapter.

Can't wait to see Zim's reaction to Tak being back.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Well I can say that Gir stole the fic, its weird seeing him all collected and intellectual, even if briefly.

TheWhyteRabbyt chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Yay updates!
I suffer the same problem. My last update was a month or so apart.
Your work is as delicious as always and I look forward to the next installment! :)
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
She's pissed. XD
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
So, Dwicky is getting involved, huh? Looking forward to seeing what role he plays. And I know it should be sad, since they're obviously ill, but I liked the conversation between his friends.

Also, loved the entire exchange between Gaz and Zim, and can't wait to see what GIR was chasing.

Keep up the good work.