Reviews for War On Love
freindofanastasia chapter 18 . 5/12
HOLY CRAP AN UPDATE!
PRAISE THE SUN!
Invader Johnny chapter 17 . 2/28
A feral Tak was a thousand times more scary than anything else I seen from any Irken Technology.

That being said, Peter will see her at her best and worse now that he technically gave himself up for slavery, but I have the feeling that sooner or later Tak may grow fond of the guy... At least to a degree.

Also, Zim, Gaz and Dib were so close and yet so far, go figure that they wouldn't find Tak so easily.

Invader Johnny chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
I can only say so much but the conversation between the trio hurt my head since I'm no cybernetics or computer literate.

Also, I hope Tak doesn't wake up but a very long time since I don't want her to kill the homeless people who took her in, it's true what they say, those who have the least, give the most.

Sideos chapter 15 . 9/28/2016
Another fantastic chapter, though I did notice you kept putting SNE instead of SEN?
Anyway yeah I liked Zim's whole bit with how he was expressing his amazing gratitude to the others, it was very well balanced between heart warming and realistic for his character. Plus the way that Gaz was somewhat pushing him along really helped tie it together as something that their bond had produced.
The whole bit with Rita and Donny and Myra was a reallly fun read. For some reason I got a bit of a Reinhardt from Overwatch feel from him? Big friendly grizzled giant of a man.
Oh and of course Tak seemingly coming back from the dead at the end was fun too, especially as you hinted that there could be something a little extra going on with her, or rather with her PAK.

Overall a great chapter and looking forward to the next one yo.
Invader Johnny chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
Heh, Zim had a minor character development if he showed gratitude... I think its weird but certainly not unwelcomed.

Also, I feel that Gaz may be the only one see respects or at the very least treat like a semi equal.

As for Tak, oh God, she is pissed! The trio need a plan and soon!

Sideos chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
This was a great chapter and the way it was told in two parts was pretty great. The scene with Dwicky being a badass was cool as heckers, he's more of a badass than I first thought he was going to be. The second scene with Zim and Gaz was nice too, seeing them bond in a really abstract and believable way was fun, especially since it's more Gaz-focused in terms of perspective so yeah.

Wish I could think of more to say other than saying it's awesome but it's awesome so keep writing and being awesome and can't wait for the next chapter dawg!
Invader Johnny chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
Well I can say this, Dwicky is one mercenary who gets the job done and considering how Agent Darkbooty is now scared beyond his mind then yeah the old man now has a monumental task ahead or it will be his ass getting some unpleasant holes.

As for Zim and Gaz; I enjoyed the interaction between them, one would hope for her words to open Zim's eyes but considering he was trained/raised under the "no fear" ideology then I doubt he'll just throw away what he has groen to believe in so easily.

So... Time is a factor here, and indeed Zim may learn that power can come in numbers.

Guest chapter 13 . 6/13/2016
Something tells me our poor Zim will not have the fondest moments to come.
Invader Johnny chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
Well I think it's safe to say that the Swollen Eyeballs won't take Dib's reply in kind.

Also in a sense Zim may just turn out to be a liability.

Invader Johnny chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
I think the episode you mean was "Moppiness of Doom" the idea of Zim needed chaor in his life also makes sense in a,way.

Also I could be wrong but I remember that Jhonen stated that Zim is an adult so even if he is sixteen in Irken years it doesn't make him a teenager since Irken lives and age are different from humans but the idea of him being told he's in a time out certainly could damage his already huge ego, XD.

I liked that Zim asked Gaz to be "the house" it shows he needs others even if he won't admit it.

Dwicky as a parental unit was indeed amusing.

And as for the Psychic she may have a hard time finding the trio indeed.

LordGhostStriker chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
set it to M. Invader Zim is pretty dark when you go back and re watch the old episodes. Having it a M gives you a lot more freedom.
SaintHeartwing chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
Labeled a brat?

...she IS a brat. Shall I remind you HOW many times she beat the shit out of Dib for no good reason? Her attempt to blow up the world with beans? Her attempts to foil Dib trying to get his Dad's autograph for a presentation just cuz he took the last slice of pizza?
Canis Zol chapter 11 . 5/14/2016
Glad you are still updating, I really enjoy this story. Keep up the good work!
Sideos chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
HO CRAP THIS IS STILL UPDATING HECKS YEAH.

And I'm still reviewing! How weird!

Anyway yes totes excite for this fic to be moving on again. You're writing style is very interesting with those long pause moments you build into the very structure of the fic. It's a gamble but it really works for this fic. The descriptions of the gore and stuff earlier were awesome by the way, very horrorshow.

I have to critique the way that you switch between characters though. Sometimes it can become a little jarring, so smoother transitions may be needed.

Anyhoo keep writing and updating this cos I re-read the whole thing when you started updating again and it was awesome and more of this quality is needed in this community so yeah.

PEACE.
Invader Johnny chapter 11 . 4/4/2016
Well the trip was enlightening but all in all things are just heating up because removing Tak's PAK will be grueling to say the least.

Also, it must hurt like hell for Zim to realize that he was a joke for the Empire all along.

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »