Reviews for The Wedding
smartass26 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Love the story. Brittana always!
BrittanaGrande chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I'm literally crying right now omg this was incredible
silvi1821 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wow. This is like the best one-shot I have read so far. It was just.. ugh I cant even explain it. But i loved it nonetheless. Thank you for writing soo many great stories. I was supposed to be studying for a midterm but once i started reading I got addicted. :/ But anyways keep up the good work! :)
sy210 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
oh good an awesome brittana fic is just what i needed. thank you!
Blueskkies chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Enjoyed the dating twist, lol perfect
Alicia Barros chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Again, I loved it! Thanks for creating such fun, sexy and different brittana stories!
NJHOUSEFAN chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Another amazing story. That was great
ishiheard2day chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Yay for this story and my Brittana feels being happy! Great job making me feel all angsty at the beginning, but redeeming it with some lady loving and true loving. Awwww :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Get off of here with this. Its too good and I can't handle it. I'm literally drowning in soulmate feelings over here and I can't even be saved because the lifeboat would be piloted by brittana. I laughed out loud at the heather and maya thing, I kind of expected them to get together at the end too. Brittany telling them they were inevitable isn't fair to my heart but I loved the shit out of it.
Chuckleshan chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Omg I had to grin and bear it through the first half of this but was so worth it, I swear had I seen the word endgame once more my face would have cracked wide with my grin! Brittany on a mission is so decidedly hot and poor Klaine having to hear all that lady sex while they are getting married hilarious!

I loved the end it's such a brittana thing to get hitched on the spot but Santana's mom is going to kill them or least Santana and sue was a great touch!

Also berry and the boys are sneaky ninjas did they really not expect church sex? Good job on my feels.
katiek28 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I have to say that my favourite lines were probably the following:
Kurt sighed in frustration. "Well, I can't very well stay mad at you when you're all genuinely sorry and shit. Santana, come and find me when you get your snark back so that I can yell at you."
"Okay, Porcelain," she replied with a wink. "I know you just got married and you're totally into sausage, but if you stand there much longer, I may start doubting that."

It was just so perfectly Kurt and Santana, lol.

This was such a cute story and I may possibly never have been so excited as when I saw the list of new fics from you on my emails. I'm going to try to savour them, but there's a good chance I'll have them all read by the end of tomorrow, no matter my intentions. Thanks for writing!
Glee4ever123 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I loved this. It was super cute. The beginning ha me really thinking they were dating each other. Then they weren't. Good to see the happy endings. I'm seeing way too many Santana bullshit fics on here. It's sad.
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Lol I completely agree about not having sex in a church I mean how wrong is I loved this
JJLives chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Awe I love this story. But holy crap, talk about a mailbox attack. New story uploads and all from you! You've been busy lol.