Reviews for Question of Loyalty
KitKatKit chapter 15 . 7/22
I love this slowly building up relationship... I LOVE IT X3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue this! You are an awesome writer and I love all ur works! I keep reading them on a weekly basis , that's how much I'm addicted to them! In fact, I read Impel Down just now. Hehe :D For some reason, I absolutely can't read sanzo coz I cant imagine zoro bottoming, I run away at the speed of light when I realize Im reading a sanzo work, so I love ur works all the more.. Sorry for the rant, but plz come back and write more zosan plzzz...
Anycents chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
I've really been enjoying this story so far, its building up really well. I hope you plan on finishing it someday.
Anycents chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
This was an entertaining fight scene. It was a well thought out remix of the original material.
natsuki23 chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
No!~ Please don't let it end like this! I look forward to the fluff, and climax of the battle with Mr. 0. I like this story, it soooooooooooooooo cool, and awesome and, really I'm just trying to sugarcoat you into updating faster. Please I'm begging you!? Looking forward to it!
Fluffcicle chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
Ehhhhhhhh! You can't stop now! It's getting reeaaaallll good! Spy Sanji is awesome! I read your Impel Down story and it is my most favorite Fanfic ever! Have the Strawhats met Vivi yet? Will Sanji drop his phone?! Will Zoro ever get his chicken!? See these are legit questions rolling around through our heads you can't stop now! Keep Going! Don't torture the poor readers with an unfinished good story!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
You have to finish this pleaseeee
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
You gonna update any of your fics, or...
Kellygirl6754 chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
Is there no more? Could you please continue, I thought it was done so I read it. Only to find out it wasn't so could you do us all a favor and finish. It'd really be a shame to let such a good story become a WIP
orangeaddiction chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
Wow the fight scene was a lot like watching one from the anime. It was very realistic! The part where luffy shouts to nami gave me chills…I love how you incorporated bits of the arlong park arc into this. The only thing that confused me was that luffy and arlong were suddenly inside the building at the last bit of the fight scene…cause I thought they were still fighting outside and it just seemed kind of sudden without a little bit of description or something before sanji told zoro that luffy was inside the building. That part where sanji gave zoro back his sword and zoro thanking him was really nice. I wonder if zoro knew what sanji was thinking about….that zoro will leave if he gives him back the sword… but he gave it back to him anyways which was really sweet of him. XD Luffy saying that loving someone isn’t weak and sanji realizing that and gaining confidence back in his doubts about the baratie was great too. I also love how you have sanji spying and doing mr prince stuff in this. There aren’t many fics that portray this side of sanji so this is excellent! Oh and I forgot to mention before that I love how you write sanji caring a lot about his reputation for the ladies…and his inner dialogue are done really him believing that hes too good looking to go to jail. XD
orangeaddiction chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
You make the most interesting conversations for zoro and sanji. XD I really like the part where sanji mends zoro’s haramaki. I’ve never thought of it till now but sanji prob does have to mend his own clothes quite a lot. Zoro washing the dishes cause of sanji’s injury is too sweet and thoughtful. I didn’t even realize that until sanji thought of it. XD I really like how you write smoker. Hes intimidating. I wonder if he knows that sanji was trying to get information from him. Ohoh now the rain hotel and ! I’m always so amazed when canon references fit in so well.
orangeaddiction chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
I love this fic so much! I really like the slow development of the plot and how detailed the scenes are. I especially like the way you write the narration…I’m not sure how to explain it but it feels very realistic… like I can picture the scenes very clearly and hear the character’s thoughts or dialogue in their voices. I love how you referenced canon events like the riceballs and sanji answering crocodile’s call. I particularly love the rice ball scene in canon so I’m so happy you incorporated it into the plot. The scene with Rika is adorable I almost died from her cute-ness. XD Sanji with the stray cats are sooo sweet my gosh. That was the scene that drew me in along with the rich imagery. Him feeding the cats totally shows sanji’s nurturing characteristic which is perfect. Sanji’s relationship with zeff and the guys at the baratie are so nice too..I love their interactions. And finally zoro being suspicious and not wanting to owe sanji anything is spot on and so like his character. I like how playful your zoro and sanji can be even though they just met…they’re so cute. XD oh and smoker police stripper was so crack. XD
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
I really hope you finish this sometime. I honestly enjoy this fic so much
Annoyed chapter 16 . 3/26/2015
You said this was off hiatus and that you'd be updating regularly. Then where the hell's the next update? I could say the same to the rest of your abandoned fics. Come on already, jesus christ...
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh! That cliff hanger! XD seriously can't wait for more!