Reviews for Question of Loyalty
Megenehason ZOSAN-LAWLU LOVER chapter 10 . 6/5
Omg great job at including Zeff in this! That was brilliant! I just really hoped tht Zoro had answered the question •\\\\\•i wanted to know so badly! Oh ya great story so far I loved every moment u wrote of Zoro and Sanji it was soooo heart warming and amusing~i was smiling all through it!:D your stories never cease to disappoint me wow ur a rlly awesome author! Keep it up I LOVE this story already
phantomschmerz chapter 16 . 4/25
It is pretty sad, you don't continue this story. It is wonderfully. All the tension, I love it so much, and know I don't get to know how everything will work out...

That is really sad.

You have a masterpiece here! Be proud!
Dude.cx chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Holy shit xD this...this is an awesome badass story
Dude.cx chapter 12 . 12/21/2016
Squealing like a bitch! Or zim. Either way, awesome! Wow I feel over happy like that one chic lucy from despicable me 2 ! XD
Dude.cx chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
XD moss brain
Dude.cx chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
"Do zoro like men?" That's a good question
Dude.cx chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
Awe that is so cute! XD I kno how sanji feels
Dude.cx chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
I tired pink once, it suit me well. I ...was surprised xD
Dude.cx chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
What a cute couple (*︶*)
KitKatKit chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
I love this slowly building up relationship... I LOVE IT X3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue this! You are an awesome writer and I love all ur works! I keep reading them on a weekly basis , that's how much I'm addicted to them! In fact, I read Impel Down just now. Hehe :D For some reason, I absolutely can't read sanzo coz I cant imagine zoro bottoming, I run away at the speed of light when I realize Im reading a sanzo work, so I love ur works all the more.. Sorry for the rant, but plz come back and write more zosan plzzz...
Anycents chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
I've really been enjoying this story so far, its building up really well. I hope you plan on finishing it someday.
Anycents chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
This was an entertaining fight scene. It was a well thought out remix of the original material.
natsuki23 chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
No!~ Please don't let it end like this! I look forward to the fluff, and climax of the battle with Mr. 0. I like this story, it soooooooooooooooo cool, and awesome and, really I'm just trying to sugarcoat you into updating faster. Please I'm begging you!? Looking forward to it!
Fluffcicle chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
Ehhhhhhhh! You can't stop now! It's getting reeaaaallll good! Spy Sanji is awesome! I read your Impel Down story and it is my most favorite Fanfic ever! Have the Strawhats met Vivi yet? Will Sanji drop his phone?! Will Zoro ever get his chicken!? See these are legit questions rolling around through our heads you can't stop now! Keep Going! Don't torture the poor readers with an unfinished good story!