Reviews for Last Day on Earth
bones35 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Great writing! Very tough to read with the emotion. I would also think Castle would charter a jet to avoid commercial airline schedules.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
So scary and sad. Monday night's episode is going to kill me.
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! THIS IS LIKE YOUR TRIP ALL OVER AGAIN. Seriously, you were my gateway to castle ficland!

I love this... it was like a movie. I could see it all happening in my head and it hurt and it was awesome and I loved it and fjdska;gvbjnkadsfjklahfjksadhjfdshfdsajfhdsajhfjsd klrhaewi;rhewaulfhsjklzfdhsjka;

yeah. that.

I LESS THAN THREE YOU
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I think you just broke me. That was beautiful.

-Lou
threesquares chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Excellent. I didn't know what this was about really cause behave watched it yet so it was fun to watch it unfold. I love the difference between the days castle imagined and what he really wanted.
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
If you could just untick that little 'complete' option and write a lovely happy ending second chapter... No? ;) seriously lovely and seriously sad and I know Beckett got the call but I want Castle to wake up! x
Deb838 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Ohhhhhh so sad - but then again - I choose to believe she is smiling because they've found the antidote in the nick of time.
I can't even fathom that Castle (or Beckett) could die
The-KLF chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Oh the bit with Alexis is so sad :( but as a whole, lovely.
azehcaz chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Are you kidding me?!
Those feels are still raw after the Castle and NCIS Los Angeles premieres!
u_U
Why did you have to write it so well...
*curls into a corner, rocking in the fetal position*

But seriously. Nicely done!
KyinHI chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Guh! You mind putting my heart back into my chest now that you are done with it?
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
You slay me with your beautiful, angsty words. *love*

If anyone needs me, I'll be curled up in a ball rocking back and forth until Monday... *sobs*